Perfomance Parts For Sales!(BOV,controller)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Perfomance Parts For Sales!(BOV,controller)

hey lah, which is this dual solonoid boost controller?
got pics?

is it this one?
101181.jpg

have you got pics of the exact one you have? i want to see condition. :)

no drifto is a level lower than that one u post.that is the latest model of blitz scbc.mine is a level older than that.but function is all the same only the controller new fashion.cheers!!. Come on guyzz!!!all parts r good condition n damn cheap.anyone interedted!!!.BE HURRY N NEGOTIABLE!!!! :rolleyes:

here's the picture of apexi twin chamber blow off vavle

items left is the bov,injector controller n boost controller.come on guyz. it's very very n make ur money worth it what u get.cheers all!!! :rolleyes:

hey allen_AR60, can you pm me your best price for the boost controller?

guyz the boost controller sold!!thankz to ckyap.but there's still left the apexi blow off vavle n greddy rebic 2 extra injector controller :rolleyes:

Apexi blow off vavle?RM250 firm. Greddy Rebic 2 RM 300 firm.anyone??pls call, sms or pm me if interested.cheersS!! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by allen_AR60@Oct 3 2004, 17:29
Apexi blow off vavle?RM250 firm. Greddy Rebic 2 RM 300 firm.anyone??pls call, sms or pm me if interested.cheersS!! :rolleyes:
[snapback]412228[/snapback]​

hey bro.....apexi twin chamber blow off valve RM250?? i am very interested. how to contact u???can hv a look at it 1st?

interested in the apexi bov. whers your location? can arrange for viewing?
pm or call me at 019-348 1077

thanx

bro...ur apexi bov still selling??? getting it for a fren of mine. how to contact u? and it's urgent.....u hv selected not to send u emails so hard to get u la...any contact num??? my number is 012-5749089

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom