Perdana V6 - reliable experienced mechanics

Dec 2, 2012
Selangor
Hi, I have some problems with my Perdana V6 (y2000). (1) Temperature seems to show overheating for no clear reason - it moves from middle to high and back to middle frequently even only for short drive. (2) engine oil leaking. Can anyone recommend reliable & experienced mechanics in Subang Jaya or Puchong? Thanks. Hui

rajie.sidhu

From Facebook
Dec 4, 2011
www.facebook.com
I have the same problem ....which i cant solve till today... changed new gearbox, did full overhaul around 1n half years back ...god knows whats the problem ....some say it might be the head gasket is slightly bend already...
if you will like u can send ur car to millenium motorsport in sunway.... i can give u the guy contact number....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
try checking your radiator motor fan....might not be spinning fast enuf...
2nd, when was the last time u flushed your radiator? use toyota radiator coolant (RED), changed radiator cap recently?
3rd. check thermosthat.
4th. check water pump & belting.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The gist of it has been known for quite some time now but Honda have now come clean with some juicy details and interesting information regarding the Mugen CR-Z that promises to spice up the hybrid hatch.

The basic approach to the one-off project was to demonstrate that hybrids aren’t mundane means as a solution from getting from A to B, the can be heaps of fun to drive too. Honda wanted the Mugen CR-Z to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience