Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Perdana V6 Enchance 2004 for sambung bayar

danielpv2

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
Subang jaya
I got one unit of Perdana V6 Enchance 2004 for continue loan (sambung bayar). Deposit will be RM 15,000 (NEG) and monthly installment is RM 1,200 only for 4 years. Recently changed alot of new parts e.g. absorbers, timing belt and etc. Details of the car as below:-

Colour: Metallic Pearl Black

Number plate: WLV 990

Conditions: Tip-top conditions, original accessories, look like new and very low mileage (70,000 km only)

Interior: Fully original V6 leather seats, dashboard, Clarion CD changer and 8000K HID Kit.

Exterior: Fully original V6 Enchance bodykit, ECOTINT tinted film (less than 1 week old).

Wheels: Imported SSW 17" sport rims (new) with Dunlop SP Sports tyres (new) and Tanabe lowered spring kit (new).

Please call or sms me @ 012-3799335 if you are interested (serious buyer only). You can also request for more photo shots of this car if you want, just sms me your email address.

Attachments

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
bro..means yr car price is RM72 600,
yr 04 model selling RM56-56k....must well i top up another RM15k can
get 08 model....expensive la...try to lower yr deposit abit...

jeheyr

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
Ampang Jaya
community.webshots.com
bro Danz my idol... :adore:
i think u missunderstand here...
that 4year x rm1,200 was included interest frm bank..
thats why la reach almost RM72k..
:nurse:

danielpv2

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
Subang jaya
Yup, and this sambung bayar thingy is only for those who're blacklisted and cannot get any car loan out there. If your name is not blacklisted, then you can pay RM 12,000 and get a brand new Honda Civic or Accord at anytime. The price that I am offering now is more or less like you're buying a second hand Perdana V6 with a RM 15,000 down payment and getting a 4 years loan with a higher interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There might be field hockey and ice hockey but, as anybody that has seen both games played, they share as much in common as a bikini and full-body wetsuit. Another more worthy example for these pages might be Formula One and Nascar.

Though the two might not be associated at all, sharing sponsors has made the jump a little less harsh on the knees lately, especially since Juan Pablo Montoya made the leap...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience