Perdana V6 Community Forum *

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
sure can, what is your rim's width and offset?

Sorry bro Been away for awhile, damn busy.... Rims Offset it 7jj i think.... currently fitted with 215/45/17 tyres.

Anyway its ok tire shop say can already...

Btw.. Does anybody know what heat range of Denso Iridium plugs should we use for our Eterna TT ? i think got something wrong with my plugs or plug cable...

Today while cruising on highway at 120kmh... there was a slight uphill... suddenly the car feels like no power.... you know like ur car 4 cylinder but running on 3 cylinder only that kinda feeling ?and i quicky drop to 100kmh. And there was kinda rough engine sound... exhaust became abit like lorry sound... like 4 cylinder running on 3 cylinders that kinda sound la.... there was a slight shuddering of the car body also.

After traveling at 100kmh for awhile... the sound no more.... then i tekan abit... Eh.... everything ok again.... after driving for another 30 minutes... i slowed down cause approaching toll, i was doing 90kmh in 5th gear... and then damn kanasai.... the Power loss and shuddering and sound like 4 cylinder running on 3 cylinder came again.... So after toll i stop 1 side.. turn off engine... checked the hoses... ok. Battery connection. Ok.... Air intake hose and air intake socket... all connected properly.

After i restart the car... everything was running FINE ! i faster Uturn back at toll to balik rumah dun wan car to break down halfway... this time all the way it was smooth... from toll to home around 100KM NO PROBLEM... This is giving me a damn headache.

The only 2 things that comes to mind is
1. Spark Plugs
2. Park cable
3. ( Need troubleshooting from all of u sifu )

SHould i just drive the car until the problem arises again ?

Sorry for the godamn long grandmother story... its been bugging me since just now

Thanks guys :)

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
Sorry bro Been away for awhile, damn busy.... Rims Offset it 7jj i think.... currently fitted with 215/45/17 tyres.

Anyway its ok tire shop say can already...

Btw.. Does anybody know what heat range of Denso Iridium plugs should we use for our Eterna TT ? i think got something wrong with my plugs or plug cable...

Today while cruising on highway at 120kmh... there was a slight uphill... suddenly the car feels like no power.... you know like ur car 4 cylinder but running on 3 cylinder only that kinda feeling ?and i quicky drop to 100kmh. And there was kinda rough engine sound... exhaust became abit like lorry sound... like 4 cylinder running on 3 cylinders that kinda sound la.... there was a slight shuddering of the car body also.

After traveling at 100kmh for awhile... the sound no more.... then i tekan abit... Eh.... everything ok again.... after driving for another 30 minutes... i slowed down cause approaching toll, i was doing 90kmh in 5th gear... and then damn kanasai.... the Power loss and shuddering and sound like 4 cylinder running on 3 cylinder came again.... So after toll i stop 1 side.. turn off engine... checked the hoses... ok. Battery connection. Ok.... Air intake hose and air intake socket... all connected properly.

After i restart the car... everything was running FINE ! i faster Uturn back at toll to balik rumah dun wan car to break down halfway... this time all the way it was smooth... from toll to home around 100KM NO PROBLEM... This is giving me a damn headache.

The only 2 things that comes to mind is
1. Spark Plugs
2. Park cable
3. ( Need troubleshooting from all of u sifu )

SHould i just drive the car until the problem arises again ?

Sorry for the godamn long grandmother story... its been bugging me since just now

Thanks guys :)
vacuum hoses?

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
normally if install heater off aircond you can still feel the hot water circulated in the pipe

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

guys what straight flow muffler that is not noisy? i'm using hyper medallion now but the fiber already kaput. thinking to refill but dunno where got place to accept the job

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
i think any exhaust shop can refill the fiber.
dont get those easy-to-burn yellow fiber, get those silver ones.
or u may change to different muffler but more money to spend pulak.

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
i think any exhaust shop can refill the fiber.
dont get those easy-to-burn yellow fiber, get those silver ones.
or u may change to different muffler but more money to spend pulak.
yalah bro dun wan to spend on new muff now. will look for the shop lah

SatriAni

Known Member
May 10, 2004
Visit site
noobie question here,
1. for stock v6 engine, what type of engine oil u guys using? 10/30 etc? from what brand n the price?
2. for disc brake, i saw perdana using 5 lug knuckle, from what car n the cost?
dun laugh at me ok? newbie here..

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
noobie question here,
1. for stock v6 engine, what type of engine oil u guys using? 10/30 etc? from what brand n the price?
2. for disc brake, i saw perdana using 5 lug knuckle, from what car n the cost?
dun laugh at me ok? newbie here..
1. dont use 10w-30, its for compact car, actually can, but not sesuai. use at least 10w-40. i always use 10w-40 but some ppl go for mineral 15w-50 or 20w-50.
2. i now use galant 5 lugs for the front and modify the rear from 4 lugs to 5 lugs.

Last edited:

BA5

Known Member
Jun 18, 2009
nyways, selamat hari raya haji to all my muslims counterpart! be safe

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
me using shell helix 5w40 for my tt....been using it for years
Careful Of shell and petronas lubricants bro. my mech told me alot of recycled/fake ones.

Anybody know where can i buy eternaTT 1.5mm Metal gasket ? i wanna up boost to 0.9 bar on stock engine ler >.<

trojan

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Madagascar
www.friendster.com
thanks for reminder bro...but i got my oil from the shell distributor for negeri sembilan

and sometimes from shell station...never ever gonna buy from spare part shop...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi every master,
I plan to install a tachometer in my car.
My car is mazda 323 FA4TS... is quite an old car... 1978 year ...
I had saw a tachometer 'autogauge' brand... 2 inch ...
May I know is this tachometer compatible to install in my car ???

Anyway, thanks for your reply ... :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience