Jun 6, 2006
(Racun post)

I got one for sale
Just rebuild the engine to become a standard TT
Keh..keh..keh...

BA5

Known Member
Jun 18, 2009
thanks for the input neuroone and danz bro...there is something bothering me with the option 1 with loan settlement and it is up north region so going up again another problem.

what is the different between RS and non-RS beside HP? internals? or just ecu?

fyi, option 1 dont have white meter. bought at enjin lantai. whereas option 2 seller very responsible kinda telling me where he fix his car and with full record.

BELALANG

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
bro, brapa u want for ur car? can post your car photos? on car for sale?
Not desperate to sell now, so didnt post it anywhere.
This bcoz i just spend almost 3.5K to rebuild the engine (not even drive it yet)
Unless i got good offer from interested parties

BTW, most of the forumer here should be quite familiar with my car

:driver:

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
thanks for the input neuroone and danz bro...there is something bothering me with the option 1 with loan settlement and it is up north region so going up again another problem.

what is the different between RS and non-RS beside HP? internals? or just ecu?

fyi, option 1 dont have white meter. bought at enjin lantai. whereas option 2 seller very responsible kinda telling me where he fix his car and with full record.

RS - 240hp ... Non RS - 220 hp... Rs version u check the turbines the tag will be blue in color.

IMHO, a well maintained car is better than a not so well maintained high HP car.

Like Danz said check for leaks on engine , drive shaft noise, GBox gear smooth anot when u masuk 1,2,3,4,5 gear ( yes even manual sometimes rough )

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

OH and btw Rakesh is Otai Evo if u want evo stuff can ask him hahaha

mhaziem_ke30

Known Member
Jul 10, 2006
they said drive shaft very hard to get now at half cut..if drive shaft kong..how lor??

BA5

Known Member
Jun 18, 2009
just seen another v6tt but hujan...didnt get much info...but noticed that his check engine light is on and another light like as per picture. Seller said is cuz he is using the old perdana meter with 240kmph so without the sensor.

p/s spoken with lan_eterna. excellent chap and highly recommended.

Last edited:

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
they said drive shaft very hard to get now at half cut..if drive shaft kong..how lor??
can get new 1 taiwan made around rm250 i'm not sure, its actually just v6 drive shaft la but i think it fits the eterna engine also.

Anybody know how much does it cost to make full steel piping for intercooler ? meaning from turbine to intercooler, the works...

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
Just want to ask whether anyone overcome this problem before.... I'm driving V6TT.

- misfiring @ 4k and 6k while driving.
- Neutral smooth from 1k till 8k.
- 3 plug at the rear is black. front is normal.
- Tried exchanged fuel pump, spark plugs, plugs cable, ignition coils, computer box, checked boost leak.

anyone have the same fate as i am?

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

can get new 1 taiwan made around rm250 i'm not sure, its actually just v6 drive shaft la but i think it fits the eterna engine also.

Anybody know how much does it cost to make full steel piping for intercooler ? meaning from turbine to intercooler, the works...
Eterna engine 4wd ma... where can fit... :biggrin: v6's driveshalf one long and one short, eterna both also short one... just service mine last week... tot can save money by using back my old v6 but cannot.. :(

If you using evo engine, should be around 1k, if you using v6tt, definitely will be more than 1k. you sure you want to use steel? steel or stainless steel? :biggrin:

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Just want to ask whether anyone overcome this problem before.... I'm driving V6TT.

- misfiring @ 4k and 6k while driving.
- Neutral smooth from 1k till 8k.
- 3 plug at the rear is black. front is normal.
- Tried exchanged fuel pump, spark plugs, plugs cable, ignition coils, computer box, checked boost leak.

anyone have the same fate as i am?

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Eterna engine 4wd ma... where can fit... :biggrin: v6's driveshalf one long and one short, eterna both also short one... just service mine last week... tot can save money by using back my old v6 but cannot.. :(

If you using evo engine, should be around 1k, if you using v6tt, definitely will be more than 1k. you sure you want to use steel? steel or stainless steel? :biggrin:

Alamak , i better go buy alot drive shaft keep as spare.... Steel enough la noneed stainless steel hahaha.... 1k damn expensive wei.. intercooler is rm500... all together 1500.... wa lan eh....

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
Alamak , i better go buy alot drive shaft keep as spare.... Steel enough la noneed stainless steel hahaha.... 1k damn expensive wei.. intercooler is rm500... all together 1500.... wa lan eh....
i know someone who know how to open the driveshaft and repair everything inside, want to do piping find our, bro lan - here, he did my ic stainless steel piping at very very reasonable price.

BA5

Known Member
Jun 18, 2009
morning stress...seen too many cars now d. decision to be made soon another few more cars to visit. Btw, will a sunroof installed on perdana cuz problem? what are the symptoms?

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
sunroff reduces your chasis strength. v6tt engine is heavy, when you corner you know how it will deform :biggrin:

BELALANG

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
Sunroof will not reduce the chasis strength. They just cut the role on the roof, not the chasis frame. Thats why is proved by JPJ.

Sunroof make the car stance out among the others
You can smoke inside the car with door window close
You can see the moon and star
Your can wave your hand to the clicks
You can do video shooting while driving

If got leaking, just change the outer rubber
Mostly can be found in major sparepart at jalan ipoh

Anyway, my car also got sunroof. Hehehe...

BA5

Known Member
Jun 18, 2009
both have bro kanan and bro belalang have excellent argument point to note...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys....

can anyone recommend method to get crankshaft pulley bolt remove off, the pulley bolt very hard to open

any suggestion...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience