Perdana evo Vs Perdana eterna Twin Turbo

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
neuro & harry...
u sure anot na forever...i x kuar my racun lagi....
at least racun tukar gbox manual also enuf la...hehe....

there comes a time in your life when you lose the 'need for speed'..

anyway, i've been in love with the elegant purr of the 6A12 N/A for a very long time.. there's a quiet reassurance to the sound. Manual GB? Since suffering 2 slipped discs some time ago i've been medically barred from using manual tranny..

sorry bro Danz, all the 'paraquat' in the world is not gonna make me budge.. hehe!:biggrin:

IF i had to choose.. TT's got my vote.. always the cruiser, never the drag queen.. hahaha!

Last edited:
harry ok la..u exempted..hehe...

sebastian...
dunno la...approx how much to bore the pistons ah?>

harry ok la..u exempted..hehe...

sebastian...
dunno la...approx how much to bore the pistons ah?>

i also dunno leh....hav to ask slingshot...i saw his ad selling his previous ride...
i tot he got change oversize piston wor

i also dunno leh....hav to ask slingshot...i saw his ad selling his previous ride...
i tot he got change oversize piston wor

u can go to anywhere shop dat use to mods turbo cars..sure no problem..eventhough u can ask change to forged also..

p/s: tepuk dada, ask ur poket bro..got money..all u can do meh...:driver:

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

what had happen to the thread starter?? change to evo or lastly choose TT............hehhehehe.

u can go to anywhere shop dat use to mods turbo cars..sure no problem..eventhough u can ask change to forged also..

p/s: tepuk dada, ask ur poket bro..got money..all u can do meh...:driver:

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

what had happen to the thread starter?? change to evo or lastly choose TT............hehhehehe.

bro u kenal lan at perdana-tt-evo tak?
i heard he got change gsr piston...impressive man...
know da cost?:biggrin:

GSR pistons same dimention ah?
but u need to buy 2 sets wor..means 8....cos cnt buy 6 pistons alone ma...
confirm expensive bro...

bro u kenal lan at perdana-tt-evo tak?
i heard he got change gsr piston...impressive man...
know da cost?:biggrin:

yup..sure kenal him maa...

he used 6 GSR piston+GSR injector n 2 TD04 turbine...

the power?? can't describe...sure superb!

p/s: kacuk g/box summore+standalone...at dis time,NOT the Evo is ur opponent, u can 'play' with syline edi, heheheheheh:thefinger:

yup..sure kenal him maa...

he used 6 GSR piston+GSR injector n 2 TD04 turbine...

the power?? can't describe...sure superb!

p/s: kacuk g/box summore+standalone...at dis time,NOT the Evo is ur opponent, u can 'play' with syline edi, heheheheheh:thefinger:

lan's car how many hp? where he get his metal gasket?

yaya wats da hp??
n btw how much does it cost for da piston n bore job ahh?

wah so geng....400bhp...
estimated cost how much:confused:

just piston n 2 td04 can squeeze so much ka?

not dat oni my fren..

6 GSR Injector + Unichip..2 Wastegate n 2 downpipe...the power??? heheheh..ask him personally la....hehehehehhe:thefinger:

hi all,

I just registered to this forum. lots of nice sifus/ppl (tuned, jinkl, danz_eterna etc.. ppl that stick in my headz due to their knowledge after reading all posts) anywhere around the forum threads. I'm new to car mod. Now using perdana v6 2001. mileage 180K original engine. I'm actually in the same situation with mr. thread starter faiz to replace my car with a new heart. For now after breaking all "tabung ayam" that i had, i can afford up until 17K.Based on all post ppl would go for evo3. is there any evo halfcut that used auto GB/tiptronik? I love my na v6 due to its stealth cruising while in highways. but when comes to overtaking, catching up hill climbing it can risk my own life especially during overtaking. very lack in torque. My concern after reading JPJ website is the note put up that no engine mount modification can be done to the original body . I have one pomen quite close to me (did my old car transplant using SR20 engine)say he can do everything (half cut evo3+wiring+upah pasang) for 10K. that's sound reasonable. the biggest concern is whether I can pass the endorsement inspection. for me budget is not that crucial. In terms of city driving my wife always bla bla to me use auto GB easier for her as well. so that left me with eterna engines? tuned said Eterna240rsTT? is it auto or manual. sorry my english is bad and I'm zero in car mods.

bro 6a12tt got auto n manual ma...
auto h/cut range from 4k-5k
manual above 6k
plug n play 4 v6 chasis

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

n u can use eveything from da h/cut...
dashboard,brakes,digital a/c.....
evo is good also....but put in a heavy perdana body u cant expect da same power in a wira...
u wan pick up tarik2 then evo lor...
cruising n pish pish sound only tt also not bad:biggrin:

n bro i think 10k for evo not enuff ler..
h/cut without bodyparts ady 7k liao...
wear n tear parts u hav 2 count also...
endorsement u hav 2 belanja kopi'o also:biggrin:
then exhaust,gauges,need better suspension...n list go on...
its all counted..

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

ahhhh there is another option 2....
u can go 4 evo then use rvr auto gb...
or straight put in a rvr then rojak evo also can...:top:

Last edited:
Top Bottom