• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

eiril_77

Known Member
Aug 15, 2006
Setiawan/Perak
Yes i aggre with u DanzEterna.....

i totally agree with u. :adore:

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

evo456 cannot endorse cos need major mods to the engine mounting.
but somehow some member in PPC managed to plonk in a 6a13tt into perdana. whole mounting was send back to proton factory to rebuild the mounting.

r3dster

500 RPM
Mar 26, 2006
Bro I have 2 more issue need to seek yr advise!

Now is still using eterna standard breaking system due to rims offset not enuf I can't use bigger caliper and I love my Veilside 3pcs sport rims. Should I change my rims to fit bigger caliper?

Another problem is my exhaust piping and the alternator just side by side eventhro there are thermal wrap but I still worry is too hot. I hate alternator spoilt when I drive cos cannot do anything.
register here
Msport - New Zealand Mitsubishi Enthusiasts Group :: Index
the down under have a few running on single setups.been looking through it for about a year.more and more is either converting or upgrading their single turbo setup. you should be able to get actual senario feedbacks from them.

just wanna share with fellow 6a12's, did some research, more and more enthusiast all over the world is converting to 6a12. for example in europe and states, 6a12tt is like a god sent. who ever has it is considered "the chosen".hehe. there's even a guy decided to write off his 4g63t from his eclipse and converted to 6a12tt.
6a12tt is the new in thing...well actually it has been that way a few years back....
one of the cause why 6a12tt is getting low in stock here in malaysia.
due to the potential, and ridgity of the block and crankshaft which is the same as vr4(cast iron and nearly indestructible)
now most of them are hoping that once aftermarket parts maker notices the new trend, they might come up with performance parts for 6a12 such as reverse intake manifold, banana, high camshafts, variety of forged internal parts....phew...

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

single setup td06 ar.70.reverse intake.
YouTube - [ILLEGAL] Cabin view's, TD06-25G VR4 V6 7G e84a

cyleong

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
Hey guys,

I got 3 sets of Perdana Twin Pot Front Brake Caliper & Disc to let go....Plug n Play

Call or sms me at 012-3091392 for best price!!!!

mieji93

Sep 27, 2011
Kota Bharu
hey guys . i want to sell all part of my 6a12tt engine . my engine cannot be used anymore . gearbox code 222a,ecu code 0563, . anyone that looking part for their tt engine,can send me a massage at 0179651558 . thanks

Oct 8, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Salute Salute all Otais ...
I Just got my 6A12TT(Auto) Ride This year...Baru finish reading this whole thread... :smokin:

Want to ask For help and advice about..

Question 1:
My Perdana is on 4wd, but recently the rear side will feel swingish, even sometimes cruising at a stable 80kmh on Sprint Highway. My mech told me dah masa tiba to change the Shocks. Appreciate your advice and comments.

Question 2:
A lot of suggestion for budget shocks is to get HWL. How about Hot Bitz?

Question 3:
I've been keeping track of my FC and its like fuel up RM75-80 per 200KM. I read quite a few forumers said theres are about 20cents perkm. Is something wrong with my FC? Am driving a 1995 Perdana.

Question 4:
Recently from cold start, when stop my car after a short drive from parking to the exit tag point, the car will go into a short seizure, the RPM drop to near 0 and back up again. Happens stronger when i stop my car with the steering facing left or right. Sent to my mech and changed the throttle body. After a week, the same issue start to come back. My mech says all he can do it to adjust the idling higher. Now normal idling is at 1, after shifting to "D" its at 0.6. Should I set the idling higher? And sometimes if the seizure super low, but not enough for the car to shut down, it will take a while for the auto gear to engage back into drive mode or reverse mode.

Appreciate advice from the many many Otai's here :adore:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

Question 1:
My Perdana is on 4wd, but recently the rear side will feel swingish, even sometimes cruising at a stable 80kmh on Sprint Highway. My mech told me dah masa tiba to change the Shocks. Appreciate your advice and comments.
**change to adjustables, depending on your budget, for hi/lo rm800-1.2k, with soft hard function rm1.5k above.

Question 2:
**im using hotbits with comfort springs, when u buy it brand new there is an option to choose either comfort (soft) or competition (hard) springs.

Question 3:
I've been keeping track of my FC and its like fuel up RM75-80 per 200KM. I read quite a few forumers said theres are about 20cents perkm. Is something wrong with my FC? Am driving a 1995 Perdana.
**is your auto? mine's manual full tank bout rm90 ron95 can get me bout 600kms(highway), 450++ city driving, combined 500km++
Question 4:
Recently from cold start, when stop my car after a short drive from parking to the exit tag point, the car will go into a short seizure, the RPM drop to near 0 and back up again. Happens stronger when i stop my car with the steering facing left or right. Sent to my mech and changed the throttle body. After a week, the same issue start to come back. My mech says all he can do it to adjust the idling higher. Now normal idling is at 1, after shifting to "D" its at 0.6. Should I set the idling higher? And sometimes if the seizure super low, but not enough for the car to shut down, it will take a while for the auto gear to engage back into drive mode or reverse mode.
**try to add on toyota FICD 1st.

Oct 8, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Sifu Danz, What is FICD ar? Me quite Newb cuz the car I bought that time fully converted to stock 6A12TT

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Fast Idling Control Device?

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Danz : what engine management are you using. My Manual RM90 ROn 95 at city only 380km. combined 420-430 KM only.

And that one is driving like a sheep somore.. gearshift all before 3k RPM...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
bro..
im not using any piggyback, safc or watsoever, just std ecu with std settings...
that data was previous as that time i was using 2.5" SS piping (s-flow) with super dragger exhaust.

now changed to 3"-3.5" piping & FC has increased a bit....will test it out next week when i balik kampung.

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
I envy your standard ECU LOL.

I'm using 2.5" piping anda 2.5" flat bo in the middle ... right before the Super Dragger the piping goes to 3 Inch....

Running at 10Psi max Boost.... but never even boost also get 380KM on RM90 only.

Pain... My monthly petrol bill RM700-900.

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
yes. thats wat ficd means...it will stabilize your idling, normally fitted into perdana's with unstable idling. costs bout rm60-65.
Bro my rvr engine also like that ler.. when aircond kicks in, the rpm will go real low.. with the gear engaged at "D".. how to mod this thing(FICD) into our engine? Any sample? Only can choose from toyota? It's new or used?:adore::adore:

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
Bro my rvr engine also like that ler.. when aircond kicks in, the rpm will go real low.. with the gear engaged at "D".. how to mod this thing(FICD) into our engine? Any sample? Only can choose from toyota? It's new or used?:adore::adore:
my RVR turbo auto also have that problem.
one experienced wireman said that even if i use FICD, it wont make the rpm ideal.
i have to do a better rewiring for the exact idling/aircond..
now, during idling (stopping at traffic light or stuck in jam), i put the gear to N..

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Salute Salute all Otais ...
I Just got my 6A12TT(Auto) Ride This year...Baru finish reading this whole thread... :smokin:

Question 1:

Question 2:

Question 3:

Question 4:

Appreciate advice from the many many Otai's here :adore:
1. may be the shocks/absorbers or maybe the bushings at the rear arms (upper and lower arm).
2. just like Danz said, they are good enough i think..
3. is your FC calculation correct? u are getting about 5km/L, and thats very low, just like u are driving in trackday.. even with 4wd u should be getting better FC..
4. u can try fitting FICD or a mitsubishi equivalent thingy.. but the better solution is to find and fix the wiring.

anyway, my FC is around 7.5-8 km/L town and 10.5-11 km/L hiway, with a little boosting here and there (factory boost 0.5bar = 7.25 psi).
so u should get around that figure too, or maybe lower a little bit.
and i guess the manual guys (like mkdreamervl) should get better FC than me...

Last edited:

A Post Every 5 Mins

The verdict has been finally delivered on the naming dispute between Group Lotus and Team Lotus with the judgement favouring Group Lotus although Team Lotus can continue to use its current name in the Formula One championship.

A summary of the judgement clarifies that Group Lotus has the right to use the name ‘Lotus’ on its own within Formula One. Team Lotus on the other hand, though allowed to continue...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience