Perak Section

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
alpha_hoe_ said:
u try to go to c at ipoh padang there,there's 8 kancil turbo's in 10 kancil...

is one of the kancil belongs to you? shall check it out during weekend. you are there most of the time? or you just drop by and kacau them?

just went to Tiger Lane road, have speed trap there. i drove 65-70. wonder if im captured? as i passed by the police.. he stare at me while holding the red flad (just hold to his body, not waving) but staring at me. i just.... drove by him....blah...

Alpha_hoe & johnsmith :

Da food are FOC except dat u hv to order da drinks & pay lo!!
Any1 wanna drop by!!!
:tee:

johnsmith said:
is one of the kancil belongs to you? shall check it out during weekend. you are there most of the time? or you just drop by and kacau them?

of cuz not la...i'm juz stock kancil onli....sometime park at there,n sometime go go round le...

K_Takuya :
bro , da speed limit along dat tiger lane is 70km/h ... so u r safe la , no worries ...

K_Takuya said:
just went to Tiger Lane road, have speed trap there. i drove 65-70. wonder if im captured? as i passed by the police.. he stare at me while holding the red flad (just hold to his body, not waving) but staring at me. i just.... drove by him....blah...

still have camera over there? where is the location? most of the time not looking at my speedometer.

eric_ho20 said:
K_Takuya :
bro , da speed limit along dat tiger lane is 70km/h ... so u r safe la , no worries ...

oi who da hell drives at 70 along tiger lane..haha u aso speed !! muahaha

alpha,
human bean?? apa nie haha anyways u already change ur rims ar?

So often speed trap at tiger Lane... usually will set the camera under a tree, with a guy operating it. Better change name to Hippopotamus Lane....

duke :
mahai , i where got speed kat tiger lane la ... i alwiz follow da speed limit wan , hehe !!! but sometimes get heated up by some " parrot " overtook me la , woohoo !!!

skyrap :
haha , of course u kenot c la ... u alwiz push ur car to da max when cruisin along tiger lane , 170km/h all da way from pantai ... scary shit !!! ... u go extra 100km/h ma , impossible u can c geh ... hahaha !!!

melody said:
Ur most welcome dear!! :wink: So u wanna come anot??? Give a tinkle, ok?? Treat ya to drink lo!!!! :wink:
:tee:

so sorry i can't attend today cuz got ******(almost 4get liao)...so next time k??

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom