Perak Section

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
TEAMADVAN said:
wahahahahaha! i double that....

but i dun posses that kinda power to made those!
i'm only a small piece of dust....
so, chair man jo, when is the nest trip u coming back?
Muacks to ya, too!!:angel_smile: Well..just that u haven't unleash ur 'super powers' yet!!!!! hahaha..

You are the gold dust while we're oni silver..... :sad_smile:

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Joeker said:
OK!! By the divine powers bestowed onto me by Perak ZTH Chairman, TeamAdvan, I hereby annouce Perak ZTH member "Danhong81" as driver of Perak ZTH member "Melody" effective today.

So Danhong81, whenever there is TT or any gathering, you job is to drive Melody to and fro. K?

Guys!! lets give 3 cheers Danhong81's!

Hip-hip Hooray!! hip-hip! Hooray!! Hip-hip! Hooray!!
TQ TQ.. :embaressed_smile: Come..come.. i treat ya to 1 bucket beer..:regular_smile:

eric_ho20

Known Member
Nov 23, 2004
Ipoh
melody :
wahhhh ... so generous nyerrrrr . :regular_smile: :regular_smile:

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
eyong said:
Sorry to hear that, but Ipoh parade is known for such cases anyway. Gives me second thoughts of whether to put on my CF shark-fin now ... But I dare any bastard steal mine since CF shark-fins are so rare ... Find it on his/her car and I'll turn his/her puny little useless ass POS into a block of molten plastic and steel aka. kerosene job ... Muaaaah Hahahahahaha .... :mouth_closed:

melody: Wah, now got personnal dre-bar wor ... *envious*. So, how was last weekend - any tt-yum-seng session? Me, so sober that it's giving me the stomach disorder ... :mouth_closed:
TT yum seng??? Got but with others not zthians!!!!:sad_smile: No1 raised their hands yet except u & danhong81....:sad_smile:

Da Ipoh Parade security very laxed wan... All jalan2 oni, nvr performed their duties wan.. even if they do patrolling, just to show.... If my place security like that, i sure tell my boss to screw 'em kau2....

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
eric_ho20 :

Yep... u noe me mah.. I did invite you, too!! Rite?? Hope u're feeling fine!! How's ur studies??

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
See how if can catch up, but the holiday season getaway seemed imminent ...

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
TEAMADVAN said:
wahahahahaha! i double that....

but i dun posses that kinda power to made those!
i'm only a small piece of dust....
so, chair man jo, when is the nest trip u coming back?

Chairman Joeker will be back any moment cos i promise 2 treat him 1 bucket beer mah.................. hahaha
:cheers:

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
actually, i really doubt those guards peformance at parade....
either they cincai petrol and collect salary OR, they r those who kingpined the cases
u know lar...mat rempits need $ no mod their bikes....so, side income lor.........who knows....

Last edited:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
melody said:
Come, let's go watch a movie 'Grudge 2'..... wan anot???

*chanting note* Someone got a Date ... Someone got a Date ...

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
TEAMADVAN said:
actually, i really doubt those guards peformance at parade....
either they cincai petrol and collect salary OR, they r those who kingpined the cases
u know lar...mat rempits need $ no mod their bikes....so, side income lor.........who knows....
i will never park my car at those shopping centre car park.i rather park ourside kena summon

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
the shark fin i just use double side tape only.. but it very strong and fim. at least have to use screw driver to pull it out... the area i park was quite hidden and isolated..

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Ipoh
Anyone can tell me where can spray headlamps??? Ipoh anywhere got do??? Around how much the cost???

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
danhong81 said:
Anyone can tell me where can spray headlamps??? Ipoh anywhere got do??? Around how much the cost???
hahaha.....dan, if u ask me, then go to monster garage,...this time, go straight to KEN...he no hanky panky type...
just tell him u r fren of LAM.....no prob at all....

cos they did my myvi head lamp smoked and paint inside.....
nicely done and after few months, no water masuk....

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Ipoh
TEAMADVAN:
How much did it cost you???

I went to Monster Garage like you told me to... Ken said there is 2 choices that I could do it... One, to spray it Matte Black at the costs of below RM200... Two, to spray it with 2K Black and a 2nd layer of Clear Matte which costs below RM300... Sigh... Dunno how to decide you... Need your input pls...

Last edited:

eric_ho20

Known Member
Nov 23, 2004
Ipoh
melody :
yaya ... i know u . thanks for all da freebies ya . :regular_smile: :regular_smile: . im doin all rite here sue . how bout u ?? ... my studies ?? ... haha , still got few more month b4 ill join da jobless ppl community . :sad_smile: :sad_smile:

TEAMADVAN :
wahh brader ... u can kautim all da summons ga ?? i can tumpang not ... yumcha on me la k ... :regular_smile: :regular_smile:

danhong81 :
wahh ... so cheap ah . dis can save me alot from i buy a crystal black wira headlamp le . i think wira's headlamp should be cheaper gua . i doubted it . hmmm ... :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
eric : haha...yah....say if 40bucks, i can kautim by 30bucks....
haha...but if u go pay yourself imediately in the saem day, u can get 20bucks...

dan : i did my myvi's head lamp with the matt black + matt clear coat....
that matte coat is very important as its very durable....
last time i DIY my headlamp with cheapo RM5 bucks can spray....
not more than 3 day, the thing kaput liao....LOLOL....

so, if i were u, i one shot do the nice one....

oh yah...this time got anyone show u LCLY face? i fuck them upside down liao...
LOLOL....:_:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So after all the hype and endless rumors, finally the first batch of images of the new Ferrari F620 GT is beginning to emerge. No masking tape, no swirly vinyls or any type of covering to hide any details of the awaited replacement for the 599. And my first impression of it; I could say that it is quite a looker!

But after staring...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience