paint 2k

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ahsoon8

Jul 14, 2005
Setapak
hei.zth brother. just wanna ask something. i am goona paint my satria next week .i paint it 2k white with black in bonnet. it cost me 1600 including some knocking lar.i just wanna know is it this price okay ?Any satrian know the cost of paint 2kwhite .

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
thats cheap.You get what you pay for pretty much.The costing is calculated based on man hours and material. That said make sure the prep is done right. The time taken for proper preparation = good paint job.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
it also depends on whether you change the colour of the car. If you want to change from Black to White, it will be more expensive.

For satria, RM1600 is consider cheap, of course it also depends on the workmanship.
Try to send to those paint shop equip with the machine to "bake" or "dry" the paint.
Some will just leave it dry at open air for 2/3 days, dust will attach to your new paint surface in this case, which is not good for your paint.

happy painting :)

facelift

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
You change color or just paint the exterior? Where you paint ur car? :)

ahsoon8

Jul 14, 2005
Setapak
thanks man

i paint my satria in and out . i paint in the setapak .the workshop consider of proton one. All is malay workers . IT call sinar gemilang workshop ...i recommend by a accesorries shop worker .

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The start of the first day was, of course, rather early for the organizing team. The team was at the drive's first rendezvous point: Proton’s Centre of Excellence in Shah Alam right before sunrise.<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience