Overclocking Freakss Unite Here

Carrera

Known Member
Mar 27, 2004
SP/BM/PG/BW
Visit site
Intel® Desktop Board D865GBF still new ler...wanna die meh..change mobo. :o
integrated Intel® Extreme Graphics 2
Support for an Intel® Pentium® 4 processor in a mPGA478 socket with a 400/533/800 MHz system bus
Give Up OC..may be the intel sofware itself got oc software i think.

Balumunka

Apr 28, 2004
Check this out, something i found at tomshardware.com, they used liquid nitrogen and overclocked a P4 to 5.0Ghz...
I remember when i OC'd my cleleron 500 to just 650mhz and it fried - literally. I had to 'peel' the processor off the cooler ha ha :lol:

(click on the word "this" heh i couldn't see it myself after i posted it :P)

Carrera

Known Member
Mar 27, 2004
SP/BM/PG/BW
Visit site
Originally posted by Balumunka@May 7 2004, 02:56 PM
Check this out, something i found at tomshardware.com, they used liquid nitrogen and overclocked a P4 to 5.0Ghz...
I remember when i OC'd my cleleron 500 to just 650mhz and it fried - literally. I had to 'peel' the processor off the cooler ha ha :lol:

(click on the word "this" heh i couldn't see it myself after i posted it :P)
your file linking got problem..site not found ler :blink:

FTO

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
hello guys...just got myself a 2.4C M0 stepping(yeah i know no ppl talking about it now,but me poor maa,now only play la)....heheheh...

Danny

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Originally posted by FuGZ@May 7 2004, 05:39 PM
Yeap, link not working.

Ah, nitro liquid... I read stuffs about these but i wonder how much does the setup cost here in malaysia... And refills... Future maintainence...
Liquid Nitrogen cooling is purely for benchmarking approx 5-10 mins.

The most practical extreme cooling / phase change is the ones we are using which is similar to Vapochill. It costs RM1999 with 1 yr warranty. Refills cost approx RM30-50 at any aircond shop. It uses freeon gas.

antonio

Old Member
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
actually the link isHere For the 5 GHZ Air Batu Campur Project Cooling...

cool looking GC Danny....wahhh 2k ahh????no money lor....maybe i just wait untill the 9590 drops until 6-700 then only go buy....hehehehhe...My G-Force 4 is still ok...even though sum games cannot play full detail...sumo celeron maaaa...hehehehe...really envy the P4 EE wan lorrr...hmmmm...but processor alone can buy new set... <_<

anyway anybody knows if the cooler master watercool kit arrives at low yat belom...how much does it cost????anybody????which wan looks better...the corsair or the CM.... :D

Danny about the heat reading...one sensor i taped it at the bottom of the heatsink about 1cm from the area where the processor is....and one more sensor i put it along the fins of the heatsink...it seem like when i try-try and off the fan i notice that the fin is more hotter than the bottom part of the sink....but the sensor beneath is closer to the processor rather than the fin....funny ehhh????...

my Graphic Card top up 80++ celcius b4 the pc starts to shuts down....hehehhe...experimental of holding the fan from spinning.....hahahahha...the processor is around 75 lit dat..... :rolleyes: