Only valid for maxis user !!! Faster !

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Guys, I received an sms just now saying you can send 1000sms for RM1.But only valid for maxis user and the offer is only for today 1st May 2006 until 11:59pm.

For RM1,u get 1000 of sms to be sent.

Press *138*2# and follow the instruction as well. Happy sending 1000 of sms and Happy Labor Day !!

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
my maxis expires today..so bye bye

how can send 100 sms per day

100 also susah

wuzzles

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
Just call the call center.

1) it's only for prepaid
2) you only get that rate every monday of the month.

so don't go nuts sending sms on everyday hoping that you total charge is only going to be RM1. SMS on other days and it still normal price It applies only for mondays.. at least that what the guy told me.

reubenlee

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
even for 1 day can save alot of money...
for 10msg i already cover up the cost d...

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
wuzzles said:

1) it's only for prepaid
Then say it's for Hotlink users mah....

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
wuzzles said:

1) it's only for prepaid
2) you only get that rate every monday of the month.

so don't go nuts sending sms on everyday hoping that you total charge is only going to be RM1. SMS on other days and it still normal price It applies only for mondays.. at least that what the guy told me.

er.. wait.. means every monday in de month? or 1st monday? n means every monday maxis will deduct rm1 from us?waa.. if like dat.. not worth it already since if we nvr use also gone... keekke

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
really a good deal?..

i've been getting stupid sms-es from unknown number to those not sending sms to me people in my contact phoebook..

teh smartest people is MAXIS...

if you were the sms teh close people on your phonebook(normally you;'ve added them into your active 5,sms plan - 1cent /sms

so you'll have to send 100 or more to untung balik..if not..your' dumbass and you'll be forcing yourself to sms anything to anybody in order to feel ' not loose' and that means 'kiasu ' la...

i can;t say it's not benificial but please consider how many sms yoiu sent per day first before activating this promotions. i don;t think sending sms cost 10 cent anymore unless you send to other operator(digi,celcom) 20 cents/sms

to same operator is 5 cents isn;t it?...

btw,says it's for this monday only..not every monday.

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
ahhaa i noe bout this.. but heck.. just play for fun la..i used up 64sms from noon till now..n its still goin on... kahkaha

but i forgot where i watch this prog.. got this fella who send 3000 sms i duno per month or wut la.. he is like those chat wif sms wif his fren 1..

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
last time i got hotlink gift for RM1 5000 free msg .
i suscribe it ...
then i managed to send only 3000 msg max per day only ... i even brought to school .
it easy , i set the software to spam message one .

wuzzles

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
cyclonite said:
Then say it's for Hotlink users mah....
u just had to put your 2 sens worth, didn't u?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
stupid plan in my opinion lor... make the whole maxis network jammed... kept on saying no network coverage and message sending failed....