one warning horn, and resulted tail gating and 2 middle finger!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

xcheong

1,500 RPM
just now when i'm on my way back home from OUG to puchong thru old klang road.
this fella trying to cut into my lane without giving signal, so i gave him a warning horn.

but this fella with his fren in his wira aeroback, i think they are not happy wif my warning horn.
they follow me until i reach my housing area. i know they are following me, so i speed up and let him chase after me.
I bring them go around my entire housing area and end in petronas.
they horn me few times and show me middle finger wif his friend before they left...

i don't know wat happen to me and my car, if i didn't realise they are following me back to my house.

So guys, please beware, and try not to horn anyone at nite.
some uncivilized drivers might wanna find troubles wif you.
please don't "bring" them to your house...

So dangerous larr puchong area. ;(

next time when being tailgated, stop a side and switch on hazard lights. if the other car stoped and driver walking towards your car, then speed off.

if me i record his car plate number and report police on suspicious act..say he round at my area late at night...ahah...

haha OUG to Puchung Old Klang Road? my area......where it happen? near the Balai Polis Petaling? or already turn to the Masjid there? Proton Ozlee Edar there?

which part of old klang road?

report polis only mar.... say someone follow u back home....

ai...our country is like tat....

so next time beter dun bother wat ppl did...either corect or false...just ignore is the best la....

Just take down the number plate in case anything happen, you still gotto make a police report!

Daniel Lee said:
Just take down the number plate in case anything happen, you still gotto make a police report!
In case? Just take the car registration number and make a police report after that fella gives up tailgating. In the report, indicate that 2 fellas in the car show signal to kill him (finger-across-the-neck action). See what the police do with them.
But even that, considering our country's cops are so fucking useless, such cowards and a bunch of lazy pigs, they probably won't do anything.

go directly to police station mar.... see they dare to follow u into the police station or not...

SkYwAlKeR said:
go directly to police station mar.... see they dare to follow u into the police station or not...

There is probability that they will hide and wait for you to come out from the police station!

Last edited:
so there's no point making him follow you to police station. those thugs.

just ignore them....don hav to honk thm too...even if u honk...they stil overtake u
jus slow down n let them go....as long u aware n don hit them....end up nothin happen lo.... =)
our safety 1st...hehehe...just ignore n let them go thru... peace!

for me...i oni use horn when its emergency
just a honk...u risk ur life...just b patient, let them go... =)
at traffic lights...i oso seldom honk thm when its green they move slow....as long u pass the green light.... hehehe

peace! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom