OEM Radiators for Malaysian Cars!Stock Clearance!

Engine and Performance

OEM Radiators for Malaysian Cars!Stock Clearance!

RE-aMeMiYa

Jan 21, 2007
Item : Radiators
Type : Copper & Aluminium
Brand : Original Equipment Manufacturer ( OEM ) means Original lor!
Price : Proton - Wira 1.3/1.5 = RM200 ( 1 layer ) add RM50 for 2 layer
- Iswara '' = RM200 ( 1 layer )
- Wira 1.6-1.8 = RM300 ( 2 layer wide type)
- GTi + Putra = RM300 ( 2 layer wide type)
Perodua - Kancil = RM140 ( 1 layer )
- Myvi = RM200 ( 1 layer )

*for aluminium type plz add RM30 for the price above. for other models plz feel free to ask.interested plz call 0126573809.This promotion until Raya Only.!thanx for viewing.

RE-aMeMiYa

Jan 21, 2007
Sorry need to re-Post coz my previous thread was missing oledi..BUMP!!!!

GoldenHawk

Aug 6, 2004
You mean a single layered aluminum radiator for the Saga costs RM230?
How about double layered ones for my Saga Auto?

RE-aMeMiYa

Jan 21, 2007
You mean a single layered aluminum radiator for the Saga costs RM230?
How about double layered ones for my Saga Auto?
yup rm230. if u want double layer we just wide radiator only..dont know either can fit ur car or not.need to mod by urself.thanx

GoldenHawk

Aug 6, 2004
yup rm230. if u want double layer we just wide radiator only..dont know either can fit ur car or not.need to mod by urself.thanx
Err, Saga Auto's use double-layered radiators by default. There's a secondary nested loop cooling the ATF. You familiar with Saga radiators, right? ???

Anyway, how long a warranty are you giving for these? And where's your COD location? :smile:

RE-aMeMiYa

Jan 21, 2007
warranty 3 months but don't worry this is OEM product..not ayam brand... better u bought copper type coz it can fill with any radiators coolant...if aluminium must used with proton coolant or good coolant.otherwise it will be leak.depense on u la bro.

justlikeu

Nov 18, 2005
aiyo.... y so late only sell this item?!??! i jus bought from chop shop wan and change it liao.... sad...

RE-aMeMiYa

Jan 21, 2007
aiyo.... y so late only sell this item?!??! i jus bought from chop shop wan and change it liao.... sad...
hehe..relax bro..maybe next time u can buy 1 from me...almost 50% discount from normal price lor...OEM not imitation one.anyway BUMP!!!!!

RE-aMeMiYa

Jan 21, 2007
besides those mentioned cars, do have radiator for other car like KE30?? TQ
if u want i've one set brand new wira OEM radiators with comlete fan motor and fan...just plug n play. u need to mod ur base to put the radiator.Wanna letgo just RM300 only..cheapest price in world..hehe

Hello everyone, I'm using 4G92 Mivec Generation 2 CJ4A in my Mitsubishi Lancer 2005 Model. I'm having a problem, which is when my mivec engages I hear a tuk tuk sound as if something is getting banged inside the engine head. This sound is not of Detonation or knocking, at first my mechanic thought it's faulty rockers and lashers. I bought brand new and changed them including the oil pump, there are no dents in oil pan. But the thing is when I start my car and it's cold and the first mivec...