North Civic....Owner~~~!!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

wazzup

Dec 2, 2006
Hurmm... it is very hard to communicate with him since he now speaks in Vietnamese language... LMAO... waakakakakakak :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
ok I'll go to Arowana there to ask for experience mechanic that speak Vietnamese... :hmmmm2:

kekeke...

wazzup

Dec 2, 2006
btway, you guys know of anyone wanna sell their stock Civic '94-2000 in the island or mainland pls let me know. I'll be around here... thanks again.

vanila

Known Member
May 4, 2006
if someone willing to buy my car 60k...that the bonus...hahahha...the chance for me to change car to 4WD transmission. ahahakss...
Wey... isk... 4WD? wakakakakaka...

btway, you guys know of anyone wanna sell their stock Civic '94-2000 in the island or mainland pls let me know. I'll be around here... thanks again.

There... one WGB EK 4 doors with B16A inside... not stock anymore... :biggrin:

budin99

Known Member
Mar 19, 2006
Yup...WGB tag is 60K. I think he already got buyer laa..someone already offer him 60K.

mugen_power

Known Member
May 8, 2006
EJ7...standard...manual transmission....yaer 97....RM39k

vanila

Known Member
May 4, 2006
bump, vanilla, when comin over to island?
Aiyoh... i have no money liow, you pay for my tol la... eh somemore my food also... LMAO eh Weh this coming Saturday got 1 career fair at KDU Penang, wanna go?

vanila

Known Member
May 4, 2006
Attention please, One night stand only, pay me RM200 per night... :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

Weh Budin, mail to me pics [email protected] Ill be waiting for the pics... :biggrin:

vanila

Known Member
May 4, 2006
rm200 .. cash or cheque??
maybank2u can ar? now i bankin.
Ermmss... i prefer AMEX swipe at her ass, bill will directly come to me.. Appreciate if you could advise me the actual date and time. I can arrange for hotel bookings but of course it will be extra cost for hotel + service charge by me. :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

budin99

Known Member
Mar 19, 2006
demmm..became bapak ayam...

I chop 1st ekekkek..

RM200 straight away. let me know once ready :D

vanila

Known Member
May 4, 2006
demmm..became bapak ayam...

I chop 1st ekekkek..

RM200 straight away. let me know once ready :D
OK, after i receive approval from your ministry of finance... wakakaka :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

vanila

Known Member
May 4, 2006
This statement will be directly reported to Ministry of Home Affair Office at Matang :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Cit... this Ballaq always want to kacau other ppl line la, wait your turn la... First ayap already book, second Mizi (awaiting approval from Ministry of Finance) then you lorrr... but still need to wait report from Ministry of Home Affair at Matang.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

WHICH ONE THE BEST OF THE BEST CAR !!!!!

START VOTE NOW !!!

AND GIVE THE REASON YOU VOTE THAT CAR !!!!

PEACE \/ :proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience