Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-25T Series 2 for SALE

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

jackiecyh

Hi Guys,
My Skyline is almost stock just upgrade to Apexi Air filter, HKS SSQV and tanabe exhaust. I drive during the weekend therefore, the mileage is around 76,000.
This is a series 2 skyline therefore, it comes with 2 airbags (driver & passenger), crystal light and HICAS steering.
By the way, the location is in Brunei. So if you guys are interested, please check out the tax, shipping fee and so on. I am selling for $25,000 Brunei dollars.

Last edited:
Nice rice there dude! Y gonna sell? Then 1 more question, M'sian can buy car from Brunei? Bump for u!

Well, cause i have budget to buy R34 GTT. I think maybe its possible. For those who are interest, can check whether Malaysian can buy Brunei car. Cause few of my friends had sold their subaru and silvia to australia and US. But have lots of paper work.

hello there!!

mind to share with us the car price there?

jackiecyh said:
Well, cause i have budget to buy R34 GTT. I think maybe its possible. For those who are interest, can check whether Malaysian can buy Brunei car. Cause few of my friends had sold their subaru and silvia to australia and US. But have lots of paper work.
lol...for my place here in sibu...brunei car owners..needa get their "green card" stamped at brunei every 3 months...and for benz or suv like harrier and so on..every month needa stamp...hehe...about paper work..i m unsure...as i noe..after tax..the price wun b cheap...u noe la..malaysian law is apa macam punya..

This thread is supposed to be in the FOR SALE section..please move it there.

Bro .. for selling cars please go to FORSALE thread

i don think we can buy bruneian car lo.... paperwork, AP plus TAX.... and now we can't drive Brunei's plate car ne more....

Top Bottom