3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
One of the member ride bro..

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
sluttish is good what :rofl: but doesnt suite the car & the setting.

the car looks clean and lighting is bright, and location also, not really suitable for that kind of dressing.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I think it's always a good ting to blank out the car's no plate....1 is for privacy....2 is to give the car a cleaner look.....

2nd pic, it will be much better if she is standing at the rim and have her leg resting on the rim spoke instead of the car body so that she could cover up the bright red BERHENTI sign...or if you could PP it away...I also find the the pic is too bright on the car. I know shooting white cars in broad daylight is not easy and details can be lost.

3rd pic the pose is not right in my own opinion, it makes the girl losses her feminine aura...Looks like a tom boy or a gangster girl.. I think it will be a better pose if she just sit in the car seat like normal then her right hair twirling her hair and give a cute smile...

4th pic will be nice if the BERHENTI sign is PP and the street lights PP...it's quite distractive even blurred in the back ground...

John, maybe you can share with us in your picture, what you are trying to bring out from the pic..

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
now i recalled..i saw this car before.....hehehe...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Yup. This is belongs to Eujin...aka V_Spec

JohnKokWithAdSLR

Known Member
Feb 24, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I think it's always a good ting to blank out the car's no plate....1 is for privacy....2 is to give the car a cleaner look.....

2nd pic, it will be much better if she is standing at the rim and have her leg resting on the rim spoke instead of the car body so that she could cover up the bright red BERHENTI sign...or if you could PP it away...I also find the the pic is too bright on the car. I know shooting white cars in broad daylight is not easy and details can be lost.

3rd pic the pose is not right in my own opinion, it makes the girl losses her feminine aura...Looks like a tom boy or a gangster girl.. I think it will be a better pose if she just sit in the car seat like normal then her right hair twirling her hair and give a cute smile...

4th pic will be nice if the BERHENTI sign is PP and the street lights PP...it's quite distractive even blurred in the back ground...

John, maybe you can share with us in your picture, what you are trying to bring out from the pic..
Yes, you are absolutely right, I have made the editing and will replace the photos now

In actuality, this is my second model shoot which involves a car. In the beginning of each shoot I have always have the picture of the transformers megan fox scene in mind

In both of these shoots I have failed miserably to create the transformers megan fox scene

Thus I conclude that in order to make the Megan fox scene, I would need better light. As I remember correctly, the megan fox scene has the sunlight as backlight ( sunset ). I would need this

Will have to scout a suitable location which has the sunset looking good ( maybe padi field somewhere )

Something like this i guess

Other than that, I would also like to do one night shoot with car, its more easier to achieve the lighting effects I want with night shoot I suppose

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Oh the Linhbergh effect....I'm also trying that from time to time....with the sun facing the cam and using the subject to block part of the light but still let some of the light through....

but you are lucky that you got so many models to practice...hope to see more of your works....so I can learn from you also...

JohnKokWithAdSLR

Known Member
Feb 24, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Oh the Linhbergh effect....I'm also trying that from time to time....with the sun facing the cam and using the subject to block part of the light but still let some of the light through....

but you are lucky that you got so many models to practice...hope to see more of your works....so I can learn from you also...
haha thanks a lot mate

I recently like this photographer called Emily Soto, she does a lot of shots like this

I recommend getting a strong strobe or a few flashes if you do shots like these

For this I used a single speedlight and beauty dish but its not enough, next time i will use one more speedlight to see how

Emily uses a 300 - 400 W outdoor strobe mounted on beauty dish for her shots

Thanks a lot man, most of my shoots are from events, you can come join us should you have interest in portraits -> https://www.facebook.com/MalaysiaPhotographyGroup?sk=events

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

“In the past, the government drove Proton to invest in technology capable of building its own engine, its own car and to move away from rebadging. For years, the dealers had to sell these vehicles with a very thin margin, and the public had to pay more for Proton cars due to a higher cost of production.

Unlike the previous NAP, which was silent on Perodua as a national car, NAP 2014 stated Perodua as a national car, although Perodua is foreign-owned and only rebadging already...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience