Nissan Sentra 1.6GS with ABS Auto (1998)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Nissan Sentra 1.6GS with ABS Auto (1998)

Is the price still can nego?

Pm me your best price.

Do you have the full maintenance record?

nice car bro...just want to know the loan can go how much lor?? it si standard right? so low maintenance ka??? very interested with this car...thanks for your time...cheers

Homer,

I have pm-ed you the maintenance & FC records.

Jauhanna,

You have to approach your choice of bank to inquire about the loan. I can photo copy the reg card to assist you.

For GS spec with rear brake disc and all ABS is rare. Mostly are EX spec. If you have seen my site on the car mod development, you will appreciate it is tuned for good road handling (lowered by 3/4 inch with firmer spring rate on 16" Work), response (timing 15 degree with broquet, Redline WW & 4-2-1 extractor) and NVH (Autofoamed & Sikadamped). The icing on the cake is it has full bling-bling Lucino Body Kit. Give me a call and I shall take you on a guided tour.

Last edited:
i forget to ask you..can you tell me how much to change the transmission from auto to manual..it seems like you are the owner must be very "Otai" with the car...thanks for info...cheers

Jauhanna,

To swap auto to manual you would have to dish out money to buy the gear box, change clutch, look for manual center console, retrofit clutch pedal. Not a preferred route I must say. Yes, the car has a personalised tuning, tweek to suit my preference of driving. :driver:

Chronology of B14 CKD in Malaysia :

1995 - B14
1998 - B14 (facelift)
1999 - B14 (lamplift)
2000 - B14 GTS

Engine : GA16DE with VTC - reliable, quiet, good FC & proven by B13 Genting Taxi.

Bump...

i forget to ask you..can you tell me how much to change the transmission from auto to manual..it seems like you are the owner must be very "Otai" with the car...thanks for info...cheers

bro I think it's better to use the auto, bcos change to manual got alot of thing u have to do, even the g/box also u have to find. Cost to convert is about below then RM 2k. Depend on the clutch plate also (used or new).
anyway good luck to u bro..

very nice ride bro, still like new..
wanna know la, loan how much can go?
still can nego right?? tqvm

parawisata79,

I suppose the banks like any, would require to sight your salary slips and Borang J. Thereafter a down of 20% should be in that order and installment of RM500 ++ over 5 years should see through the deal?

Felix lkl,

Thanks for your pm. I have replied.
Furthermore, I have just renewed annual road tax on the car just 2 days ago. So bonus run here for you guys. Open for view/order... call 012-292 8812 Colin.

Tyres using 205/45 ZR 16 Silverstone Kruizer 1 NC500 - 50% thread good for another 2 years easily... Bump!

Kruizer1Performance.jpg

Last edited:
Thread note : Car originally owned by Embassy Of The Federal Republic of Germany. The geran reg no is 18-64-DC (Red plate). For info, this is a GS spec which is different from EX. GS spec comes with rear disc brakes with ABS and Airbags.

nice car u got there...pm me ur best price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom