Nissan old skool club? anyone?

my_a91342

Known Member
Nov 17, 2006
from my humble suggestion..
any old nissan car can join lor..
i agree with.. NOS - Nissan Old Skool.. hahaha.. sound nice.. (doouble thumb up)

p/s: i also got Nissan Sunny 130Y upgraded to 1.5cc ..so count me in.. but what enjin, i dont know.. haha..

Jun 30, 2007
Red face Looking for Nissan March K10 supercharger
Greetings to all, I'm glad i found this site, I'm new so please forgive me for asking to much..eheheee..
I have bought an 80's Nissan March K10 that suppose to be a SuperTurboCharger but mind has broken supercharger, left only the turbocharger. I don't mind at first but when i realize, this car cannot go up the hill without its supercharger even though start with the first gear, not until it turbo start charging. I've tried to consult with a few mechanics but they can't do anything except changing the back turbo housing into smaller point which is now A/R.63. but I don't think it will really solve the problem. I've been searching 'here and there' for this original supercharge in various halfcut shop that is available here but they don't sell just the supercharge alone..

So where can i find this parts? If you can help me, how much could it cost?
What i need is a Supercharger plus its Component that connecting the things to the engine.

Thanks.
Hann2

kith

Known Member
Jul 21, 2004
Visit site
i have a c31 nissan laurel, can someone advice which workshop whould i send to?? i mean who has experience with this cars, i just dropped in a rb20 and changing workshop now. PLs advice, thanks.

sunnysprinter

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
ermm...r u drifto guy? maybe i can help coz i got a friend do drifting and he got they own mechanics...where r u stay?

bugmenot

Feb 14, 2006
What would happen if I accidentally pour leaded fuel into a 1998 Nissan Sentra? Does anyone know?

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
bro im doing t-shirts and gifts do u all want to do for ur club ??
if u wan u guys can pm me and i can come for ur meeting and show u all what im doing

skullbocks

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
Hi bro,

We now hv a forum of our own. It's RetroNISSANs.
Please visit our site and you may post your request there. Are club are still deciding on club T-shirts and stuff like that. maybe you can come out with suggestion or something.
Cheers mate.

al0903

Jul 3, 2007
hi guys.i just joined this forum (i mean, joining and posting :P )..it's one helluva car enthusiasist heaven :)

btw, i owned a Nissan Langley which my uncle gave it to me.it's a 1984 make.but im not so sure the details about this car since google returned no result on this car..

my car is similar like this, and has similar paint, except that my car is using different rims.

what's the codename of this car?Nissan Langley N12?

Ps: im thinking of "upgrading" this car, since the paint is kinda fade and my uncle gave me a green light to change the engine..hmm..

Ruby

Sep 5, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hi, i have a '92 sunny 13OY.

The engine is fine but I think it need tuning. And i think the carb needs cleaning. Also is there anyway to increase fuel efficiency? Like installing a low pressure turbo?

skullbocks

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
hi guys.i just joined this forum (i mean, joining and posting :P )..it's one helluva car enthusiasist heaven :)

btw, i owned a Nissan Langley which my uncle gave it to me.it's a 1984 make.but im not so sure the details about this car since google returned no result on this car..

my car is similar like this, and has similar paint, except that my car is using different rims.

what's the codename of this car?Nissan Langley N12?

Ps: im thinking of "upgrading" this car, since the paint is kinda fade and my uncle gave me a green light to change the engine..hmm..

Langley is code named N12. It has 2 variants. One is a saloon like what u have and the other is a 5 door hatchback. Very rare here.

They have 4 engines from this model.
1) E15 carb (69 HP)
2) E15E EFI (90+ HP)
3) E15ET EFI+ TURBO (110 HP) (REDTOP) - Got speed cut
4) E15ET EFI+ TURBO (110 HP) (BLACKTOP) - No speed cut

Many of us are using E15. I'm having a E15 in my Sunny myself. There are some of us who are using the E15ET in their SUNNIES too. It's a direct transplant with hardly anything to be modified.

As of now, the E15ET is an extinct species. Rare to find and if you do, it'll be expensive. BLACKTOP is much more rare compared to REDTOP. Though some of us have managed to find a BLACKTOP halfcut.

Guys, please register at our very own Nissan Forum at RetroNISSANs

We are currently active there with many members driving Sunny and other makes from all over the country. Cheers.

skullbocks

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
Hi, i have a '92 sunny 13OY.

The engine is fine but I think it need tuning. And i think the carb needs cleaning. Also is there anyway to increase fuel efficiency? Like installing a low pressure turbo?
Please register at RetroNISSANs. You can post your question there and there are many sifus who can help you with the best answer. We have our Teh Tarik sessions every forthnightly.

Cheers.

my_a91342

Known Member
Nov 17, 2006
hi bro skullbocks..
what else can i say rather than i agree with u skullbocks.. hip hip horrey for Retronissans..
RetroNISSANs
we welcome u all nissanians.. :D
cheers bro.. :D

see u guys in the forum :D

al0903

Jul 3, 2007
Langley is code named N12. It has 2 variants. One is a saloon like what u have and the other is a 5 door hatchback. Very rare here.

They have 4 engines from this model.
1) E15 carb (69 HP)
2) E15E EFI (90+ HP)
3) E15ET EFI+ TURBO (110 HP) (REDTOP) - Got speed cut
4) E15ET EFI+ TURBO (110 HP) (BLACKTOP) - No speed cut

Many of us are using E15. I'm having a E15 in my Sunny myself. There are some of us who are using the E15ET in their SUNNIES too. It's a direct transplant with hardly anything to be modified.

As of now, the E15ET is an extinct species. Rare to find and if you do, it'll be expensive. BLACKTOP is much more rare compared to REDTOP. Though some of us have managed to find a BLACKTOP halfcut.

Guys, please register at our very own Nissan Forum at RetroNISSANs

We are currently active there with many members driving Sunny and other makes from all over the country. Cheers.
whoa u sure know so much about N12 :)

btw, mine is E15 carb.was abit pissed with my uncle when he said, "ini E15 turbo la, tapi turbo kit tinggal kat rumah" and i believed him cos he seldom joke with me.then when i checked the engine, i knew the real thing, it's a carb :mad:

btw, about respraying, u guys think what color should i put for the langley?wanted to look abit "garang" la.black hoods anyone?? :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Car: Bugatti Veyron
Time: 2.5 seconds
Engine: W-16 (dual V8)<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>
Max Power: 1001hp
Price (USD): 1.4mil

Car: SSC Ultimate Aero TT
Time: 2.78 seconds
Engine: Twin-turbocharged V8
Max Power: 1183hp
Price (USD): 549,000...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience