Nissan old skool club? anyone?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
yo yo yo wassup!!! just watched pimp my ride, boy that show is nice...

they turned that Dodge van into a monster baby!!!

your car got illegal stuffs eh??? Well, mine too but i kowtim with them by talking nicely and all...they always let me go...WAKAKAKAKAKA...First, my tinted screens, then exhaust hole quite big and noisy, car too low, engine...hehe, sure pass!!!

they check stuff inside your engine???? like what???? i thought they would only check the serial number???? what did you put in there lar???? cicak kah friend? HAHA

hehehehe, just added something to my sport light...WAKAKAKAKA...since only one left, so i changed it a 'lil bit...if going on this Friday, will show lar...

so its confirmed rite tomorrow at bari's corner?...and what time ah?..sorry guys i got no time to check the previous post? really really busy..hope to see you all tomorrow!

Haaa.... Sorry for everyone that follows this string because I caused it to go off topic. Very sorry ah.

Anyway, I finally got my bumper done today! Yeah!
100_0290.jpg

Got two round spot lights Hahaaa.....
I even did the side cutting by myself
100_0292.jpg

Wow, nice bumper men. how much you get it? i want see it tomorow.

yo lesli, who is Nick? Haven hear him before, may know him tomorow.
BOV havent fix it la.. leave it first, this time i don play lo... scrared. Sprint pocket also hilang at the place last 2 weeks.

yo lesli, who is Nick? Haven hear him before, may know him tomorow.
BOV havent fix it la.. leave it first, this time i don play lo... scrared. Sprint pocket also hilang at the place last 2 weeks.

What is a sprint pocket?

hey guys.. how would u feel if u r running on a spare tyre n it explodes...?????n if it happens at night?? it happened to me on wednesday... luckily my brother came down to klang with his car n took me to the tyre shop... n guys i m out from the friendly drag race tomorrow.. my toe fractured coz the dumbell in the gym fell on my toe... so from my knee till my toe is covered by simen now... i might come with Arasu tomorrow...

Stray.. u sure huh we can stay if police comes???

wah why no body acknowledge me ah?..feel like a stranger here now..

don't worry...you're not the only one bro...anyways, come lar for later's event...i'll be there as well...finally made a decision...see you all later

wah..3hari tak check bulletin sudah tambah 3pages ah??
looks like diz its gona be quite happening tonite..
tak sabar sabar nii..!!

hey guys.. how would u feel if u r running on a spare tyre n it explodes...?????n if it happens at night?? it happened to me on wednesday... luckily my brother came down to klang with his car n took me to the tyre shop... n guys i m out from the friendly drag race tomorrow.. my toe fractured coz the dumbell in the gym fell on my toe... so from my knee till my toe is covered by simen now... i might come with Arasu tomorrow...

Stray.. u sure huh we can stay if police comes???

How old is your spare tyre? How fast were you going? I think I need to get my spare one checked. I didn't take a look at it for 3 years already.

The drag race will be held more often but not for every TT because it will get boring. Also give some chance for you ppl to tweak the car a bit for the next race.

How is Arasus intercooler? I think it's leaking boost the last time that's why its running like a stock 1.5.

Prakash,

Dude...damn that was a close call for you man... Now that you brought it up...it's time for me to change my spare tyre le....i can still remember my spare tyre actually got a sliced rubber at the side of the tyre...and it's still in my trunk.

wah. I checked the tyre also. It's flat. Can't even put air inside because the valve is old. Thanks for the reminder AWoldskool

Little update. Monster bodykit can't make it tonight. On the other hand, our friend the red K10 will be joining this TT + Drag. He might be early because he doesn't know the way and I have to bring him here. So who can come on time please do so because we don't want to wait alone. Cheers!!

note: remember to check your brake pads and brake fluids before you come. There is a bend at the end of the track so you need intensive braking. If can't check the pads atleast check the fluids lah. Fill it up.

Meeting at Bari's corner. If you don't know where, It's near Tesco Puchong. I'll be meeting a K10 opposite IOI Mall. If you don't know how to go, Wait there. Whoever don't know how to go please PM me. I will check back at 9:30. There's a zoomview of the map with directions somewhere before page 100. It's the long direction lah, but still can make it there.
JlnPuchong.png

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom