Nissan old skool club? anyone?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

sunnysprinter

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
anyone knows where to reconstructed the exhaust? help me yaa...thx guys...

mr_maverix

Known Member
Sep 30, 2006
maybe we shud include pool playing in our TT session oso bro..
i can play pool..havent tried at snooker yet.table besar giler..hehe..

brother

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Apr 29, 2005
cheras,kl
Anyone knows the Nilai speed track? I think to entry the track is 30 per car. Not sure.

coolval

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
JB
Hahaha, your here too sunnysprinter? :) IS thiss only for sunny's or for all old nissan's? Cause my car is 14 years old..

sunnysprinter

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
yup coolval...always here...dunno laa..ask the leader mr.raja mongkut...or anybody excluded me...huhu...

coolval

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
JB
Hahaha, okie.. Nick.. Hops In :D

mr_maverix

Known Member
Sep 30, 2006
welcome onboard coolval..
so wats ur ride like??
diz place iz getting more n more happening man..
i once was toying wit da idea of selling off my B11, but afta joining diz forum, i realised if i sold of my car, i wont be losing juz a heritage, but da lifestyle of it too..
long live retronissans..!!

coolval

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
JB
My ride's a b13 :) Pretty stock for now :)
will update more about it soon :)

sunnysprinter

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
thx nick for ur complement...it ok laa coz already asked tokey kedai exhaust, he said he can reconstructed the muffler...it a JASMA babyy, i bought it for RM30...huhu...but no tip.inlet 3.5, oval type n straight flow got 60-70% fiber...but it ok coz lots of exhaust shop sell the tip./ when the next TT raja and welcome to retro nissan coolval...huhu...

brother

Apr 29, 2005
cheras,kl
Alvin & Leslie mentioned about the next TT (should be on Friday as well) next week...Come and join us coolval!!!
Almost forgot (*where are my manners?*), WELCOME TO DA CLUB BABY!!!
i'm NOT gay alright...

just changed my plugs to Bosch Super 4...there's a slight increase in power...AND, i think Raja was just trying to scare me...my engine turned off right away when i turned the key...oh wellz, ONLY get brand new and original "distributor"s...hehehe...brother got his distributor from where? pasar malam is it? :p jkjk

ps. I will need your (yes, all of you!) email addresses and phone numbers...biasalah, make more friends and keep in touch when i'm feeling lonely and cold kekekekeke...i think Raja would be grateful as well...drive safe ya'all !!!
Nick, do we meet before? distributor? i got little bit blur blur here...:confused_smile: :confused_smile:

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
IS thiss only for sunny's or for all old nissan's? Cause my car is 14 years old..
Welcome to RetroNISSANs dude! Though you are a Sentra, but it is still a Sunny and it sura packs a punch. I remember racing with one going up Genting. FUH! Dahsyatnya! Do you have more friends driving B13? Do Join us for our next TT which will be next friday at Bari's corner near Tesco Puchong. We will redo the drag race because we were disturbed by the cops. But this time, guys, don't need to cabut lah. We kautim the cops already. If they come, they can only see. So guys. Get prepared for the 25th this month. Sprinter got no more excuses lah.

Alvin & Leslie mentioned about the next TT (should be on Friday as well) next week...Come and join us coolval!!!
Almost forgot (*where are my manners?*), WELCOME TO DA CLUB BABY!!!
i'm NOT gay alright...

just changed my plugs to Bosch Super 4...there's a slight increase in power...AND, i think Raja was just trying to scare me...my engine turned off right away when i turned the key...oh wellz, ONLY get brand new and original "distributor"s...hehehe...brother got his distributor from where? pasar malam is it? :p jkjk

ps. I will need your (yes, all of you!) email addresses and phone numbers...biasalah, make more friends and keep in touch when i'm feeling lonely and cold kekekekeke...i think Raja would be grateful as well...drive safe ya'all !!!
Ha! told you. Bosch leh. It's Russian. How can their tech be so bad? They creat military weapons you know. And with 4 heads leh! The marketing guy in NGK poisoned the salesmen on Bosch lah. I used 2 sets in 4 years already.

brother

Apr 29, 2005
cheras,kl
thx nick for ur complement...it ok laa coz already asked tokey kedai exhaust, he said he can reconstructed the muffler...it a JASMA babyy, i bought it for RM30...huhu...but no tip.inlet 3.5, oval type n straight flow got 60-70% fiber...but it ok coz lots of exhaust shop sell the tip./ when the next TT raja and welcome to retro nissan coolval...huhu...
Wa!! inlet 3.5''!! sure under the hood is SR22DET tomei setting!! Hakakaka.

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
CoolVal from JB? where you stay now?

Raja_Mongkut

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
Nick, do we meet before? distributor? i got little bit blur blur here...:confused_smile: :confused_smile:
nick is the new member... driving white sunny with black hood... n lotsa punisher stickers! i saw ur air liur all over his car haha!

3.5" straight flow? wow pretty sure i can hear ur ride from 1/2 mile away already heheh....... next official TT will be next weekend..

but this weekend there's an event happening in Metropolitan College... anyone else interested? near ur place ma nick...

i should be going.. if its free la haha

AWoldskool

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
welcome coolval....

drag again huh?? i m sure this time the drag gonna be fun coz of all us gonna come wit full preparation...

guys, find more sunny drivers out thr... i saw so many young drivers like us out there driving sunny

mr_maverix

Known Member
Sep 30, 2006
nick how much iz da spark plugs one set??
wat are da specific diff afta u fixed it??
better pick up??torque??minyak save??
explain la skit bang..
:)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What's rarer than a car, only two in the world, made for a lady of the royal family? Why it's the Bentley State Limousine! The Bentley State Limousine was commissioned to Queen Elizabeth II in 2002 for her Golden Jubilee. It's rarer than the Rolls-Royce Phantom IV, of which just 18 were built for royalty and heads of state. The Bentley State Limousine is stored in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience