Nice skin~!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
nice new skin ... and loads much faster now too ...

My 0.0002 cents. And I hope Tom isn't offended.

I don't like it. And I'm not above 30. Sorry to dissapoint, BlackSamurai.

Sure it looks cooler but at the price of user friendliness. Readability is quite bad, those small white fonts not helping. I like my websites with a white background. In fact anything with a high amount of text should have white (or light coloured) backgrounds. And when you have a dark background colour, you lose a lot of colour options to use for your content.

This also applies to certain car mags I read which try to jazz every page up only to annoy people who actually bother to read the articles. Might as well make a mag about graphic design then, why cars? Sorry off topic.

Anyway, I hear this isn't permanent, is it? That it is just for the Super GT thingie. Hopefully so.

personally; dun particuliar like this new skin....
harder to read......

it's quite cool though; just complication in reading........

i agree with the comment by si|verfish..........
gotta squint my eyes though I have good eyesights...
button is harder to locate like wat was quoted by tgurl.....

si|verfish said:
My 0.0002 cents. And I hope Tom isn't offended.

I don't like it. And I'm not above 30. Sorry to dissapoint, BlackSamurai.

Sure it looks cooler but at the price of user friendliness. Readability is quite bad, those small white fonts not helping. I like my websites with a white background. In fact anything with a high amount of text should have white (or light coloured) backgrounds. And when you have a dark background colour, you lose a lot of colour options to use for your content.
Anyway, I hear this isn't permanent, is it? That it is just for the Super GT thingie. Hopefully so.
I agree, it looks cool, but my eyes will get soar if keep reading for a while. Readability is getting bad and maybe my eyes can't get used to it.

hmm,prolly just a matter of adapting to new skins...evytime he changes the forum skin,it takes awhile to get used to.just on my side ler...i realized i squint a lil bit too compared than the last skin

this skin is cool man...
text also not that hard to read ma...
n then d function still d same rite...
position all same...
good... i like it

er... my eye com got problem or internet problem...
why restore to original skin liaw... all white liaw

looks cool, yes
not practical, yes also.....clarity of words is quite important in forums; thus light background with dark wordings.....

but think the Mods make the decisions after receiving inputs from us all.......

or was it for fun?!.........
*grin*

har... wth???
the previous skin is special for gt event 1 ar... omg
so cha dou

Top Bottom