new skyline..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

wenshen

1,000 RPM
running on VQ dett i heard.. 3.5/3.8L twinturbo.. shud we start saving money? or...... get a job.. :shocked:
attachment.php

attachment.php

hmm..i would b happy to propose a suggestion...y dun we...ROB THE BANK!!!lol...jk...save money..dunno needa save how long..work..dunno needa work how long b4 i can afford the car..jst hope tat god is kind enough and throw money down from heaven to me so i can buy the car..hehe..dun mind me...too high bcoz CNY liao

AWHAHAHHAHA.. chill la weiii.. no illegal post here.. if u really wanna do it, count me in.. PM me.. hahahaha.. i think its the beer.. AHHAHAHA..

hmm..lets see..most important..we need a good driver..any good driver here???lol..if not..after rob bank...terus masuk lokap...if got good driver..hehe...still got chance..weapons..we use banana wrapped in newspaper...no1 noes wut it is..if police catch..say we wan2 eat banana nia..hehe...yea..it's the BEER

the rear view of it.. will make any man rob for it mannn.. either rob it.. or rob for it.. *chills..*

if someone parks that car in front of me.. and get out of it.. i will solute the fella.. swtttt..

hmm..wenshen..i tot u r gonna say..."if someone parks tat car in front of me.. and get out of it.. i will rob him at knifepoint for his car.. swtttt.. lol...jkjk..happy new year guyz

wah lau.. guys.. its just the proto.. not the real thing.. they still not reveal the "real" looks of it.. another 11months to go...

skylinecoupe0117yx.jpg

but i like this
fairladyz0117km.jpg

meaning to say anuther 11 months before we rob the bank or the car at knife point or banana-wrapped-by-news-paper.......because of the beer or hang over from CNY!
if proto most probably would come out...but if it's a concept car.....than in our dreams!

farique said:
wah lau.. guys.. its just the proto.. not the real thing.. they still not reveal the "real" looks of it.. another 11months to go...

wa.. Xcalibur.. ur signature.. haha.. mz report.. ahhaha

eh.. when we go TT discuss abit about our lil activity ah? AHHAHA..

die la.. better not buy. i come out of parking den die d.. haha..

digitalcom said:
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9941/skylinecoupe0117yx.jpg

but i like this
fairladyz0117km.jpg

Haha, same with me, more like this Nissan Fairlady 350Z!!~:X-:

I wonder what is the engine performance??
Y nissan all come out with the luxurius car now?? Even Skyline also look like that.
Is a nice car but do anyone drift with it??

quite powerful frm wat i hear..but the r34 is still the best.
not really luxury cars..they just look like concept cars..
drfit?wah..so fast ar?haha

Fluffy said:
quite powerful frm wat i hear..but the r34 is still the best.
not really luxury cars..they just look like concept cars..
drfit?wah..so fast ar?haha

Agreed for the R34 performance.
R34 is not just a legend is a superb car for their performance haha.
Thats y this car remain the best for those nissan fans out there. Salud for R34.

yup!but the 350Z is supposedly the new face for nissan..no more r34.but we all know whats the real truth! :_:

but this new skyline...er...kind fails on the exterior la.. =(

its a bit sad that the new skyline has lost its "macho' and 'muscular" look....no wonder R33 and R34 still strong have loads and load of fan(natics).

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom