Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

New Serena S Hybrid 2.0 (A) 2013 CBU

moremotorsport

Jun 25, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
www.fsautokon.com.my
The latest version of the Nissan Serena sold in the Japanese market is now available with a new hybrid powertrain. Called the Serena S-Hybrid, the new model is the most fuel-efficient variant of Japan’s most popular minivan last year (and also still in No. 1 position this year).

It can achieve up to 15.2 kms/litre (JC08 mode on 2WD) and is the only model in its class to be exempted from Japan’s automobile acquisition and weight taxes.

The S-Hybrid (‘S’ is said to stand for “smart” and “simple”) powertrain is compact with a simplified design. It uses an upgraded version of the ECO motor which serves as an auxiliary motor to increase power output and power generation capabilities.

The hybrid system also adds a sub-battery for increased storage capacity, which fits in the current engine compartment. Installing the entire hybrid system inside the existing engine space maintains the strong points of the Serena, ie largest-in-class cabin and flexible seat configurations.

Differentiating the Serena S-Hybrid from the other variants are features such as blue headlight inner lenses, high-intensity LED rear combination lights, a clear LED High Mount Stop Lamp and exclusive graphic icons in the Multi Graphic Upper Meter.

Specification:
Serena S-Hybrid
2.0L
MR20DD
4-cylinder,16-valve,DOHC with CVTC, Direct Feul Injection
Max Power 180kW(147ps)/5600rpm
Max Torque 210Nm(21.4kgf-m)/4400rpm
S-Hybrid System -ECO Motor & Seccondary Battery, Idling Stop/Start, Eco Mode,
XTRONIC CVT with Adaptive Shift Control

Exterior:
Inteligent Key (i-Key)
2 Automated Sliding Door, One pinch Auto Closure, Anti Pinch

Interior
Digital Speedometer, Instantaneous Fuel Consumption, Eco Drive Navigator and Idling Stop Meter.

Will Launch On July 2013, Welcome to pre-Book.

Document Needed:-
1 - 3 MONTHS BANK STATEMENT
2 - 3 MONTHS PAYSLIP
3 - I/C AND LICENSE
4 - KWSP/EPF STATEMENT (OPTIONAL)
5 - EA FORM (OPTIONAL)
6 - SSM FORM (FOR COMPANY)
7 - 6 MONTH BANK STATEMENT (COMPANY)
CALL ME AT 012 - 4889499 (FREDY) OR EMAIL ME AT fsautokon @gmail.com

I WILL HELP YOU THE BEST I CAN.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys need ur help..im looking for a pcd converter 108x4 to 114.3x4...any1 selling it or know where to get it in KL? please be specific...i know machine shop can built 1...pls stated where..thank you..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience