New Perdana V6 engine wont start!

Jan 21, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys.. Gong Xi Fa Chai & happy holidays to all..

I really need a favor.. Would be glad if anyone can help me out here.. A real pening kepala case. I have a perdana sei which was converted to Mit. eterna v6 n/a.

The engine kaput already so last week i sent for another change of engine. This time i bought original perdana v6 (brand new) engine. The foreman did all that was necessary and pasang semula evrtg.

The problem now is we cant seem to start the engine. Since the engine is new, the timing belt, plug, plug cable, timing sensor, etc.etc. are all new as well so by right there shouldnt be any problem. But i cant start the engine.. Well, it could start for a few short seconds, but once i step on the pedal trying to accelerate, the engine goes dead.. The foreman tested so many things including replacing timing sensors, comp box, another new set of plug cable, plugs, coils, fuel pump, throttle body but problem still persist. And he even removed the exhaust pipe which was connected to the extractor to chk if the piping system is giving the trouble.. Pon sama.. Engine still malu2 kucing.. Now, both the foreman and myself cannot sleep at nite.. Me bcoz of the huge amount of money already spent to make the car moving again but still cannot (i wonder how my car will look if i decide to let it rest in Sg. klang) and the foreman bcoz he had never encountered such problem before despite handling lots of perdanas before.. (apart from not getting his pay just yet for CNY as car problem still not solved)

Please please please help me out here dear friends... I'm going super crazy because of this thing.. Your help is mucho appreciato...

:listen::banghead::banghead:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Lean

UnderCoverProject Founder
Oct 30, 2006
KL
undercoverproject.blogspot.com

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi SIFU's

I decide to get a sports car, on July after short listing a few models i decided to get either a GTR34 or an evo 9.

Now i need some help here, how do i compare this both rides? I wanna to know the pros and cons of these machine. I'm planin to own it for long time and i dont have a thick wallet to do mods on these so its gonna be more to stock HP from the car.

I hope some here can help me share their thoughs about this rides.It's an open topic feel free to talk bout this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience