New kid on da block

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

pimpin323

500 RPM
323.jpg

Hi! this is gonna be my 1st mazda! i'm new so i'd be happy to get any input on this particular model. Thanks alot! will update gonna send the car for a new paint job soon! any ideas?

Pimpin...

Originally posted by pimpin323@Oct 6 2004, 21:33
323.jpg

Hi! this is gonna be my 1st mazda! i'm new so i'd be happy to get any input on this particular model. Thanks alot! will update gonna send the car for a new paint job soon! any ideas?

Pimpin...
very nice b6...

anyway are you working in TTDI?

some sort of workin la in ttdi, hehehe...

was thinking of paintin the car champion white, any other ideas? need to fix up the absorbers feels kinda jelly like... anywhere good to source out parts? mazda stuff new or old preferbly new :)

pimp

one more thing, whats the pcd of this car? is it 100 or 114? the rim hole sizeeee?

pimp

Originally posted by pimpin323@Oct 7 2004, 16:56
one more thing, whats the pcd of this car? is it 100 or 114? the rim hole sizeeee?

pimp

b6turbo2.jpg

The rally look :ph34r:
b6turbo.jpg

Big fat banana rims B)
b6turbo3.jpg

The tamiya look :lol: :lol: :lol:

[redited]

Pimp

UPDAte

Cars in the workshop for service, looking for some heavy duty clutch for the b6, or should i just go standard, current clutch is slipping...

Pimp

uish takut lah.... hehehe my car like jelly. and just got the boost meter running again. the car pushing around 0.8 boost, gotta lower it la. nanti tebabooom! :D

oh yea, red looks good too kan... the front mount intercooler pon looks pretty good! iyo what kaler what kaler.... :blink:

You should be prepared to spend quite a bit of money on your first service.. do things like change all fluids, timing belt and get the car into 100% condition.

Change the clutch to a heavy duty or semi-racing type if its for street use. Clutches are consumable items too. If you ask me, paint it a dark colour.

tq tq! ok the car is officialy in the paintshop, the color will be a surprize later on. might take around 10 days.

Battousai : changed the belt the seals, gear bushing, brake pads, some new silicon hoses but i havent changed the oil waiting till next month. pretty interested in the heavy duty clutch, just wondering if it was tolerable driving in a jam. other then that, man mazda's are phast!

pimp

Yeah, heavy duty are quite tolerable. Just beware the 3 puck racing type. Those are difficult to handle in a jam cos they jerk more the hotter they get.

thanks! sure thing i'm also waiting for the car to siap! iyoooo taking forever to paint it!

pimp

Top Bottom