New hks turbo timer

Mellon@

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
Jin ...i am in the mid of upgrading my brake kit ...also ..mind telling me why project u is not recommended by ur fren...can share info? thinking of getting project u scr rotor ..HKS type1 timer is nice if u dont care about afr ...for me i still think apexi pen type suit my needs ..since i use the afr a lot.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
yeh right man...hehehehehe....so,now is EOM bro...any news abt HKS TYPE 1?
order 1 only... hehe, but not mine la... for customer 1... rm660 ler... too expensive la... ehhehe:itsme:

Bump:
Jin ...i am in the mid of upgrading my brake kit ...also ..mind telling me why project u is not recommended by ur fren...can share info? thinking of getting project u scr rotor ..HKS type1 timer is nice if u dont care about afr ...for me i still think apexi pen type suit my needs ..since i use the afr a lot.
1st at all, they claimed that SCR & SCR Pure Plus can't really take the force in Sepang, after a few session for high speed late braking, the disc starting to crack.... life-ban kinda short(fren said pad eat his disc very fast...) but still provide very well braking power...
in another hand, the pad for the calipers r so little compare with other big name. u need to buy back project-u's pad anyway/most of the time. as my fren using 4 piston for 4 pad, only can get PMU opad with no other 2nd choice... somemore, hard to get the pad in Malaysia... haih...

type-1 got no afr reading but u can get innovate wat... ehehehe....

Mellon@

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
1st at all, they claimed that SCR & SCR Pure Plus can't really take the force in Sepang, after a few session for high speed late braking, the disc starting to crack.... life-ban kinda short(fren said pad eat his disc very fast...) but still provide very well braking power...
in another hand, the pad for the calipers r so little compare with other big name. u need to buy back project-u's pad anyway/most of the time. as my fren using 4 piston for 4 pad, only can get PMU opad with no other 2nd choice... somemore, hard to get the pad in Malaysia... haih...

type-1 got no afr reading but u can get innovate wat... ehehehe....[/quote]

jin ...aiya very scary to hear that ...and furthermore the disc is not cheap...bro any recommended disc to use in ek?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

type-1 got no afr reading but u can get innovate wat... ehehehe....
jin ...aiya very scary to hear that ...and furthermore the disc is not cheap...bro any recommended disc to use in ek?[/QUOTE]

got... many of them..
so, how bout just pointed out ur planning for braking upgrade, such plan for how many Celsius pad, for high speed used or normal road used, budget, car weight & hp...etc.. then i can give some comment...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

I own a wira and plan to refurbish my car back. Do you know where I can do it and roughly how much? I just wanna change the seat's kain (re-balut) and find matching carpets. Do you think its possible to do that?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience