Need help guys...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Phr3ak

Known Member
May 24, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Im using BPT. And i got this great offer on a pair of FC front calipers. I was wondering, is doesnt fit nicely wit BPT disc rotor rite?

because, i got a friend rojak this caliper wit Prelude's rotor.

any other suggestion?

cheers!~

Khorne

500 RPM
Dec 4, 2003
PJ
Visit site
need to use the disc with rotors...
Then theres the part about fabricating a mounting plate to make the caliper fit to your knuckle, then there's the offset of your rims issue...
Your call...

Too much work, that's why I opted for cross drilled, braided hoses and good pads...

Cheaper and so much less headache...

But if you still insist on it, then go with the VR4 twin pots... Ask tkk about it...

CHEERS

Phr3ak

Known Member
May 24, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
nah, thanx nways
using 210 calipers soon...
not much hassle though...

rsar

Known Member
May 21, 2004
KL
us.f2.yahoofs.com
210 callipers won't fit unless with 210 knuckle(the whole set) itself..or unless you want to fabricate a plate to the stock knuckle to fit in the 210's callipers..with 210's knuckle almost impossibe to get the right alignment because of the tie rod end have to go upside down..best way of plug n play callipers, rotors, knuckle is from Lantis V6 KFZE..you can use only rotor and pads from 210's

Phr3ak

Known Member
May 24, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
dude, im using front KFZE and 210 rear....
thanx for the advise... cant wait to go for skyline rims...

cheers!

A Post Every 5 Mins

I bought turtle wax to triy to wax my bro wira se, today i tried it on the front(bonet), i washed it with dish wash liquid to get rid of previous wax(previous owner done) n dirt, then i wash again with turtle car wash then i wax it..

the problem comes... there is a layer on the car after i waxed it.. i believe it is the wax thing, yeah it does remove the swirls.. but no matter how i buff it.. the layer wun go away instead of a shining later... so u'll see the circular waxing layer...

how...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience