Myvi info.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
or if you know some big shot, also 1 week to 3 weeks.

madhopper

Feb 20, 2006
This is really buul shit undertable thing.:baring_teeth:
:angry_smile: This is not fair to ordered customers,that's y so many ppls on the long waiting list.
For my suggestion is don't order your Myvi with the branch but with the P2 dealer,coz dealer's shop scared that P2 will ban them when get someone to complained,but P2 branch is strickly under P2 so they can do anythings right there.
If who wanna buy using under table may go P2 branches.But shame on the paying person.:embaressed_smile:

davidchen27

Known Member
Jan 30, 2006
hey madhopper.. wat a wonderful simply mod u made to ur car.. not too excessively.. wonderful job done.. haiya.. initially thought ur reg no is 888, was about to ask u how much u paid for it.. but nvm la.. coz i found out ur reg no was 8881.. hehe.. cheers mike!

davidchen27

Known Member
Jan 30, 2006
kelisa6009.. if u r thinking of getting the premiun version of myvi, it will cost somewhere around 8 to 12 months le.. booked one for my sis le.. but it was a normal spec wan loh.. about 6 months.. unless u willing to pay undertable lo.. my advice is if u do have a car to drive now, there s no worries of waiting loh.. 3K wo, might as well save for ur mod or d/payment la.. really hate those "con mans" le...

davidchen27

Known Member
Jan 30, 2006
oh btw, madhopper.. just wondering wat s the purpose u installing the ground cabling ar? wat is it used for? also, just wondering how long hav u been waiting for ur 1.0 Myvi ar?

madhopper

Feb 20, 2006
the grounding cable was DIY myself buy about RM10 for a meter that's the cable who use for the amplifier cable.
I've wait for almost 2 months for my 1.0,ordered on he 2nd day Myvi lounging.
Actually can get faster but bcoz I pointed on the Blacky,so must wait for a bit longer.
:_:

joejef

Known Member
Sep 4, 2005
puchong
thanks david, i think to compare this 3 cars, myvi would be abetter buy, but......... 8months...... thats a long time, maybe by then the love for that car would have fade away.

ntc2000

Known Member
Sep 30, 2005
Joe.... ur myVi is 1st and 2nd batch?

I heard that most of the 1st and 2nd myVi owner facing the water leaking on the driver side floor... make the floor carpet wet when driving the the rainy day........

clever boy,
change the suspension, ori myVi is too soft.....

toyota will came out the new model in 2 month.... possibly vitz or belta....

haha
i m not the myVi owner.... i will never choosing myVi........

:mouth_closed: :mouth_closed:

madhopper

Feb 20, 2006
ntc2000 mine is 1st batch nothing with mine leh.:regular_smile:
not every car will be like that lah.
even benz my friend took last year the compressir series also licking from the front lah sometimes this thing is made by human ma sure got somethings wrong, the most important is will they fixed the problems or not.

The Toyota's new model will be over RM80K lah,wont be any effect on Myvi too, if the Toyota can beat then coming this 9th of March the new Honda Civic come out then beat Myvi also loh.

What car u need is depend on what's your budget lah.
If budget is not the problems then everyone will choose the nicer or sporty car lah.
Please when u wanna compare the cars,compare it with the same spec and the prices.Why dont u compare a Kancil with a Porche then??? :retarded:

hon_cs

Known Member
Jan 23, 2004
Ipoh
hi,i also got one 1.0sr.owned it for about 2 weeks.i havnt do the 1st service.so dint rev high.power wise,dont expect too much.nowadays,petrol increased 0.30 cents.that why i choosed this car.is worth paying this amount for this kind of quality.no regret to own one.cheers :)

ntc2000

Known Member
Sep 30, 2005
madhopper said:
ntc2000 mine is 1st batch nothing with mine leh.:regular_smile:
not every car will be like that lah.
even benz my friend took last year the compressir series also licking from the front lah sometimes this thing is made by human ma sure got somethings wrong, the most important is will they fixed the problems or not.

The Toyota's new model will be over RM80K lah,wont be any effect on Myvi too, if the Toyota can beat then coming this 9th of March the new Honda Civic come out then beat Myvi also loh.

What car u need is depend on what's your budget lah.
If budget is not the problems then everyone will choose the nicer or sporty car lah.
Please when u wanna compare the cars,compare it with the same spec and the prices.Why dont u compare a Kancil with a Porche then??? :retarded:

hahaha... how you know is around RM80k???? rumuors said is around RM50+k...
in my previous reply, i never compare myVi with other car....
Only you compare with other car.... nxxbie
I just said that toyota will came out new model in 2 month....
everyone know how to compare car lah..... u no need to teach us ..... :cyclops: :cyclops:

Please read the reply carefully lahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........