My Tribunal Cases.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
PM Danz your address, he will be needing it to send you a receipt for the total cost
for his services bro.

:beer: Glad your problem settled.

haha, yeah. i know i oew Bro Danz a big treat for sharing this wonder tribunal.

now, nothing is firmed up. But confidence level got boosted.
I just check, my car is still at the workshop for repair, hopefully this sat, i can bring it to the next workshop.

ixeo your case how? hearing when?

Filed last week, hearing 2nd week of October. I already send the documents to the company via AR post.

Too lazy to go to their office.

Basically story is, I buy the phone, use 1 month, realise camera rosak
I went back to the shop, shop ask me go HTC SC
I go HTC SC, leave phone 1 week for "repair"
Take my phone back, use 2 days, SAME PROBLEM

I contact shop, shop ask me go back HTC SC
I bosan, file tribunal

I got no time and money to keep going back SC to service phone
Plus I got no phone to use when its service

Its a RM2000 phone, the HTC One, not some cheap phone... so yah.. i'm not satisfied..file tribunal lor..they keep wasting my time.

QC oh QC. Is there any chance we can build our own phone like a desktop?

There were no QC..how is it possible you repair and its still broken. At least Proton not that bad, they repair it and break something else. :rofl: True experience.

it depends on how the phone was presented to us the 1st time, if the seal is still intact & the shop dealer open the box infront of us then
need to file against HTC. if the box seal was already tampered with then should claim against the shop. so it depends.

it depends on how the phone was presented to us the 1st time, if the seal is still intact & the shop dealer open the box infront of us then
need to file against HTC. if the box seal was already tampered with then should claim against the shop. so it depends.

Phone maybe because got original and AP sets. Ours as long as warranty by us for the sets sold in Malaysia....:driver:

is its an AP set we gotta file against the shop, original depends on how long have we been using the phone? for a few months or few weeks? if a few mnths the chances of winning is very slim. tribunal will just get HTC to repair or change the screen within a period of time.

is its an AP set we gotta file against the shop, original depends on how long have we been using the phone? for a few months or few weeks? if a few mnths the chances of winning is very slim. tribunal will just get HTC to repair or change the screen within a period of time.

Yup, depends what they are claiming also, or was it repairable or not?

most likely for ixeo's case, tribunal will get the shop & HTC to replace the screen.

Problem not the screen, was the camera. I called tribunal they said to claim against the place I bought it. I noticed the problem <2 months. Send to HTC for repair, came back still spoiled, so I claim tribunal. I try to ask for shop to ask me they ignore me ask me go back to HTC SC.

The phone was brand new sealed in box. Btw I bought from DiGi.

Ooo so u gonna claim against the authorised DIGI shop reseller is it?
make sure u bring along your HTC service centre job sheet as proof. so u claiming for your money back or another new unit?

Ooo so u gonna claim against the authorised DIGI shop reseller is it?
make sure u bring along your HTC service centre job sheet as proof. so u claiming for your money back or another new unit?

I worry new unit also same problem. HONESTLY speaking, I am a reasonable customer, if they can give me a new unit with no problem I am happy, if they can fix the problem for sure < 1 week I also happy, otherwise, give me my money back!

What is your suggestion? Should I just ask for money?

I worry new unit also same problem. HONESTLY speaking, I am a reasonable customer, if they can give me a new unit with no problem I am happy, if they can fix the problem for sure < 1 week I also happy, otherwise, give me my money back!

better ask for money & buy different brand, might even have balance to add accessories for the new phone

wat did u state in your report to tribunal?
if u ask me id would get a full refund for your phone.

2nd alternative, return your old phone & get a new unit (1to1 exchange)

if no choice let them repair it, but since u claim against the shop i doubt it that they will send to HTC SC. if they do it will take weeks to get it repaired. so try avoiding them to repair it at all costs.

either get your money back or a new unit.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

write an email to HTC malaysia & DIGI informing them that u will be bringing the shop name to tribunal.
u send the borang by AR registered post right? u should hand it over to them by hand, sometimes if the boss is there they
will try to kautim on the spot.

write an email to HTC malaysia & DIGI informing them that u will be bringing the shop name to tribunal.
u send the borang by AR registered post right? u should hand it over to them by hand, sometimes if the boss is there they
will try to kautim on the spot.

This I have to agree especially cc a mail to the distributor, importer or brand owner. They do not want this type of advertisement and probably will liaise with the shop to kautim the case....:driver:

Top Bottom