Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

My Resignation From Mpd Auto Center

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
dearest customers and friends,

i sincerely and regretfully to announce my resignation from MPd Auto Centre Sdn Bhd as sales and marketing executive.

my reason to leave this company which i help contribute to it's growth spurt is that they forget who helped them during difficult times.

My reason is that they refuse many times, to honour my sales (refuse to pay MY own customer, commission) citing several reasons:

-that the customer came before (but i closed the sale didnt i? whereas they didnt!
-i didnt inform them earlier, despite me bringing them to the shop before
-etc.

Not only that, the management also blatantly encourage the customers to deal directly with them, with our current consumer's mentality, 'talk-to-boss-is-cheaper'

The management should have protected its only sales staff by not encouraging this manner of business by either maintaining the price as agreed by salesperson OR insist customer deal with salesperson.

If this is what they wish, then WTF AM I DOING ALL THIS FOR?!?!
CHARITY!?

look, my basic pay is pathetic to say the least. Fine, i'll earn my living through commissions.
BUT WHAT?
the management competes with me for customers!!

this is entirely counter-productive, simply because either way, the management stands to profit from the sale, correct?
What's is the discrepancy between dealing directly and letting me do my job?
RM100 per customer????

so why create hassle and hustle with the sales staff?

Why EVEN hire me in the first place?

Even my Singaporean dealer has commented to me that the management has double-dealed behind my back.
I brought this S'porean guy in, and i want to sell more in S'pore thru him. Of course it's work and its only fair i get paid for that right?
best part?
The management stands to earn more from this deal THAN the one he made behind my back.

My dealer complains that:
"if he can do this to you, i think he'll do that to me also! (back-stab, double-deal with customer)

Also:
the management which verbally promised a sum of RM500 per month to maintain the website AS of November 2005, had not materialised and gave me excuses, now start from December 2005. I sincerely doubt they will pay me for the month of December.

enough is said, i refuse to sell nor promote TiTAN suspensions anymore from this day forth.

most regretfully,
Stanley Tai

Rule of the thumb... always get everything in black n white... verbal agreement is just plain stupid.

Anyway, sorry hear the on-going problems between u n MPD.

Wish u best of luck in ur new ventures.

stanley is a nice guy....he talk to me several time during my little 'war' with MPD...
thanks stanley

stan... i know how it feels when ur hardworking effort just to earn a living is unappreciated by ppl who's getting the moolah from your sweat dude. Been there before.

My support is with you.

Hey bro, why don't u join Saga Continue's team on their new publication laaa? u already got experience in motorsports man... and most petrolhead guys already know you laa...

stan.. u da man!! dun worry..

tis management sure sux big time..........

evo3 said:
tis management sure sux big time..........

not only management ......
The one who delete all post will kena kau kau if some one really taking action ......

GL ...

Stan,

Even after resignation, it is wrong to sabotage them. Just leave with honour and pride. Close the chapter and start a new career.

On the subject of your replacement, just let the management decide. No need to create any scene or spread stories. Also, let current customers or potential customers decide from now on.

Last edited:
sigh.....stanley.....very friendly guy....managed to see a few times with my fren problem....hope u still remember the black colour putra....i cannot forget how u drove the car.....eekkk.....it creeps me out but u definitely know what ur doing....thanks for the adrenaline experience...:D...good luck with anything your doing..all the best..

p_EVO3 said:
sigh.....stanley.....very friendly guy....managed to see a few times with my fren problem....hope u still remember the black colour putra....i cannot forget how u drove the car.....eekkk.....it creeps me out but u definitely know what ur doing....thanks for the adrenaline experience...:D...good luck with anything your doing..all the best..

And never forget u 'tiong' my car last time... hehehe... :biggrin:

ninja_iga said:
aiyak...

this is not a sabotage, this is as per discussed between me and the Management.
besides, i didnt say anything bad about the brand nor product right?

hahaha

U mention problems between u and management la. What's the point letting people know about it? It is called breach of trust.

Anyway, just close the chapter and move on...

p_EVO3 said:

haha thanks for letting me drive the monster Putra haha

haih, too bad, mpd auto lost a vital help.

stanley whacked my car too! but my car not fast lar. hehe

erk acbc..."tiong your car" ? ....eheheh..where got....i only tried to follow u...oklaaa for 9 years old home car,still can follow 2.0....boleh boleh laaa :D....if bantai the U turn corner at the penchala link like u do...hmmm.....for sure the car will turn around

p_EVO3 said:
erk acbc..."tiong your car" ? ....eheheh..where got....i only tried to follow u...oklaaa for 9 years old home car,still can follow 2.0....boleh boleh laaa :D....if bantai the U turn corner at the penchala link like u do...hmmm.....for sure the car will turn around

No la... where got bantai? Car now turbo already... scary to bantain la.

ninja_iga said:
dearest customers and friends,

i sincerely and regretfully to announce my resignation from MPd Auto Centre Sdn Bhd as sales and marketing executive.

my reason to leave this company which i help contribute to it's growth spurt is that they forget who helped them during difficult times.

My reason is that they refuse many times, to honour my sales (refuse to pay MY own customer, commission) citing several reasons:

-that the customer came before (but i closed the sale didnt i? whereas they didnt!
-i didnt inform them earlier, despite me bringing them to the shop before
-etc.

Not only that, the management also blatantly encourage the customers to deal directly with them, with our current consumer's mentality, 'talk-to-boss-is-cheaper'

The management should have protected its only sales staff by not encouraging this manner of business by either maintaining the price as agreed by salesperson OR insist customer deal with salesperson.

If this is what they wish, then WTF AM I DOING ALL THIS FOR?!?!
CHARITY!?

look, my basic pay is pathetic to say the least. Fine, i'll earn my living through commissions.
BUT WHAT?
the management competes with me for customers!!

this is entirely counter-productive, simply because either way, the management stands to profit from the sale, correct?
What's is the discrepancy between dealing directly and letting me do my job?
RM100 per customer????

so why create hassle and hustle with the sales staff?

Why EVEN hire me in the first place?

Even my Singaporean dealer has commented to me that the management has double-dealed behind my back.
I brought this S'porean guy in, and i want to sell more in S'pore thru him. Of course it's work and its only fair i get paid for that right?
best part?
The management stands to earn more from this deal THAN the one he made behind my back.

My dealer complains that:
"if he can do this to you, i think he'll do that to me also! (back-stab, double-deal with customer)

Also:
the management which verbally promised a sum of RM500 per month to maintain the website AS of November 2005, had not materialised and gave me excuses, now start from December 2005. I sincerely doubt they will pay me for the month of December.

enough is said, i refuse to sell nor promote TiTAN suspensions anymore from this day forth.

most regretfully,
Stanley Tai

Bro,

Sincerely you are a cool dude and nice chap.

BUT you are not being entirely truthful here regarding my transaction with you and TiTAN.

For everyones info, I am the Singaporean customer who recently purchased Titans.

My first encounter with Titan was thru Stanley. He brought me to Titan for a test ride.

When I explicitly questioned him regarding his position with titan , he informed me that he is part-time for Titan now.

When I asked what will the difference be dealing with him compared to dealing with Titan directly, he assured me of better customer service and prompt replys to requests.

Second visit to Titan was for measurement of my car for the making of the coilovers, installation was to be a few weeks later. Because I come from SG all the way and cannot leave my car at titan for two or more days.

Appointment was made and confirm with Stanley for 9:30am. Part of Stanleys better customer service was to ride in my car to determine the characteristics of my ride, i.e. comfort and handling, and to explain how titans would differ from this. This would also form the requirements for the settings of the titans.

UNFORTUNATELY, Stanley was 2-hours late. I repeat 2-HOURS LATE.

No better customer service was done.

Instead Titan boss, took my car and me for a test ride and explained what he would do with the titans for my ride. Something Stanley said he would do.

OK measurement was completed without any other unfortunate events.

Installation was to be two weeks later.

Stanley asked me to deal directly we with him for all matters, pricing included.

Over the course of these two weeks, I negotiated pricing with Stanley as well as payment terms.

I also requested that he confirm that the titans were completed and that my appointment was confirmed with titan. I did this many times not just once.

Stanley LIED to me, i repeat LIED, and told me he had communicated to titan regarding price, payment terms and product readiness and appointment.

I took leave from my work on a firday specifically to install titans.

As agreed I arrived at titan at 9:30 am. To my shock, disgust and anger..... no appointment was made with titan for my installation. They were packed up with other cars to be installed and tuned.

I called Stanley and he said he would be late, LATE again.... nothing new right!!!!!

He appologised saying he forgot to inform titan of my appointment. So what was all the confirmation he gave me, many times when I asked if the appointment was confirm... all lies.

OK I am here in titan waiting for an appointment that is not made.... Titan boss asks me out for a drink. I put forth my situation to him. I only have this weekend to install titans, i took leave and travelled all the way from SG to KL just for this installation.

Out of the kindness of his heart he agreess to install for me today.

Back at the shop he moves aside an alfa and another car just to install my car.

Talk about good customer service.

Installation goes on as usual, but wait where is my agent, stanley, late again, he arrives only at lunch time. And buys me lunch nice of him THANKS.

Just before installation completes stanley leaves. But before he leaves I ask him to confirm our agreed price and payment terms. He goes to the back of the shop and comes out saying it is confirmed.

BUT.....

When payment time comes, princing is as agreed but the payment terms are not acceptable with titans. Where is my agent, stanley, to sort this out with titan. NO WHERE....

Again I speak to the BOSS and seek a compromise with him. A compromise was made and transaction completed.

Before I leave I thank him for him assistance in accomodating a queue jumper, myself, and for compromising on the payment.

He advises me to deal directly with him for fututre purchases of titans. to avoid any further miscommunication and misunderstanding.

CONCLUSION.
1. Punctuality is a problem.
2. "Promised" better customer service in this instance is not met
3. Appointments are not made.
4. UNTRUTHS are told.
5. Agent commits to terms which supplier did not agree/
6. Agent is not around to clear misundertsnaging.

SORRY BRO, but the actual picture must be communicatd.

phantom76 said:
Bro,

Sincerely you are a cool dude and nice chap.

BUT you are not being entirely truthful here regarding my transaction with you and TiTAN.

For everyones info, I am the Singaporean customer who recently purchased Titans.

My first encounter with Titan was thru Stanley. He brought me to Titan for a test ride.

When I explicitly questioned him regarding his position with titan , he informed me that he is part-time for Titan now.

When I asked what will the difference be dealing with him compared to dealing with Titan directly, he assured me of better customer service and prompt replys to requests.

Second visit to Titan was for measurement of my car for the making of the coilovers, installation was to be a few weeks later. Because I come from SG all the way and cannot leave my car at titan for two or more days.

Appointment was made and confirm with Stanley for 9:30am. Part of Stanleys better customer service was to ride in my car to determine the characteristics of my ride, i.e. comfort and handling, and to explain how titans would differ from this. This would also form the requirements for the settings of the titans.

UNFORTUNATELY, Stanley was 2-hours late. I repeat 2-HOURS LATE.

No better customer service was done.

Instead Titan boss, took my car and me for a test ride and explained what he would do with the titans for my ride. Something Stanley said he would do.

OK measurement was completed without any other unfortunate events.

Installation was to be two weeks later.

Stanley asked me to deal directly we with him for all matters, pricing included.

Over the course of these two weeks, I negotiated pricing with Stanley as well as payment terms.

I also requested that he confirm that the titans were completed and that my appointment was confirmed with titan. I did this many times not just once.

Stanley LIED to me, i repeat LIED, and told me he had communicated to titan regarding price, payment terms and product readiness and appointment.

I took leave from my work on a firday specifically to install titans.

As agreed I arrived at titan at 9:30 am. To my shock, disgust and anger..... no appointment was made with titan for my installation. They were packed up with other cars to be installed and tuned.

I called Stanley and he said he would be late, LATE again.... nothing new right!!!!!

He appologised saying he forgot to inform titan of my appointment. So what was all the confirmation he gave me, many times when I asked if the appointment was confirm... all lies.

OK I am here in titan waiting for an appointment that is not made.... Titan boss asks me out for a drink. I put forth my situation to him. I only have this weekend to install titans, i took leave and travelled all the way from SG to KL just for this installation.

Out of the kindness of his heart he agreess to install for me today.

Back at the shop he moves aside an alfa and another car just to install my car.

Talk about good customer service.

Installation goes on as usual, but wait where is my agent, stanley, late again, he arrives only at lunch time. And buys me lunch nice of him THANKS.

Just before installation completes stanley leaves. But before he leaves I ask him to confirm our agreed price and payment terms. He goes to the back of the shop and comes out saying it is confirmed.

BUT.....

When payment time comes, princing is as agreed but the payment terms are not acceptable with titans. Where is my agent, stanley, to sort this out with titan. NO WHERE....

Again I speak to the BOSS and seek a compromise with him. A compromise was made and transaction completed.

Before I leave I thank him for him assistance in accomodating a queue jumper, myself, and for compromising on the payment.

He advises me to deal directly with him for fututre purchases of titans. to avoid any further miscommunication and misunderstanding.

CONCLUSION.
1. Punctuality is a problem.
2. "Promised" better customer service in this instance is not met
3. Appointments are not made.
4. UNTRUTHS are told.
5. Agent commits to terms which supplier did not agree/
6. Agent is not around to clear misundertsnaging.

SORRY BRO, but the actual picture must be communicatd.

hi Paul,
nice to see you here to clear things up.

first of all,
i sincerely apologise for punctuality issues. It's totally unprofessional of me, i apologise. No excuses.

i did promise excellent customer service.
but
i accept the blame for not being there on time though.
i didnt specify from whom right?

regarding your appointment,
it was an honest mistake. A real fuck-up. Nothing to do with TiTAN nor you. (this has nothing to do with the friction i have with the management, as i already have issues with them)

about the payment?
i've told Richard about your deal with me and that you'll be paying with your credit card, which i promised: no service charge of 3%.

guess what? it's not the first time Richard forgot things i told him. I've told him things before and this is one of the things he conveniently forgets (i'm busy! he screams) and also conveniently lays the blame on the part-time, full-time-supporter 'agent'.

why i wasn't around at times? i DO NOT WORK THERE FULL TIME (for those who don't know)
i work FULL time at UltraRacing, and i do have other appointments to go to also, please bear with me and understand right?

but it's also sad that you don't actually have the 'real' picture.

i told Richard about the credit card payment, price and product readiness.

it's sad that, Richard conveniently lays blame on the 'disgraced' salesperson.

i honestly regret that my relationship with TiTAN has to end this way, for i was a 100% loyal supporter and i contributed alot to what TiTAN is today.

And Paul,

thanks for being a thorough customer, it's normal for any consumer to want what they are promised and are paying for (for those not in the know as well, Paul has dealt with me for many other items i sell here in zth.com also)

i didnt even claim the commission to your sale.
so no, if you said i cheated your money (if you did somehow?) i DID NOT earn a single cent from the sale.

so there, for all the work i did, for all that shit i went through, i gained nothing from it.

I'm just plain fed-up with Richard in particular, whom i've learned to respect so much over this few years i know him as a expert in the technical field.
but
i've come to realise why his eldest brother left him and broke their partnership. He too, is an unsung hero of the company and sustained the company through difficult financial times with his own money.
He too was unappreciated and misunderstood and blamed and became the villain for the split.

I'm sad that i have to learn all this, the hard way.

Now you have known the truth, i've nothing more to say.

Thanks, Paul, for being totally honest with your statement, i didnt do this to make you feel wrong, nor bad about your own statement.
Like you, i have to clear things up.

cheers to all and a happy new year.
on to new beginnings in 2006!
Stanley Tai

Last edited:

A Post Every 5 Mins

duno where is the old topic went...so i just repost to share with u guys about my DIY heatshield just completed today.....

i took some plannings on cardboard before transfer the actual measurements to the paper and lastly draw it on aluminium sheets and cut + rivets them to shape....and lastly insulate it with superlon i had....

pics :

heatshield1.JPG

heatshield2.JPG

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom