My Kelisa 2003 Model

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
Nice ride u got there dude....but if change to bigger exhaust tip and remove the chrome cover at the tail lamp looks better....tats juz my opinion lar...hehehe:_:

kesh

Jan 8, 2006
Nice ...adore!

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
the exhaust tip seems all right for me ... maybe he doesn't like loud mufflers? :regular_smile:

but yeah, reduce the chrome stuffs on ur car and it'll look great!!

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
look like sparco designed seats...nice weii.btw,u put full bucket ar? not cram meh..?

Last edited:

Rico088

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
I Like The Paint Job

rollin_inc

Known Member
Dec 3, 2004
Johor Bharu
www.cardomain.com
thanks guys. anyway the reason i put some crome things because it make the car look dull abit thats why. Bro its not recaro!!!! its hobby and quite cheep. I only spend about rm 680 and its very good foam..And about the exhaust tip, i dah kena banyak after modi.... so loud kena saman alll.... so back to standard lah.... hehehhehehe wa kena from polis, ask me to ramm the car kena saman....konon mengganggu public...:(

weehanl

Nov 24, 2006
how much a ur paint job?

weehanl

Nov 24, 2006
and then o...y didnt put the side fenders a??will it look ugly a..wan to noe..cause i undecided and very still bodo bodo 1

rollin_inc

Known Member
Dec 3, 2004
Johor Bharu
www.cardomain.com
The paint job

Well the paint job cost me around 1.6k...i did in ipoh and i got it for a cheap price. The best part is, Its pearl blue...hehehehehe.

Anyway about the fender, i didn't put because i can find a proper looking fender.....kalau silap it will make the car ugly...and if you put the fender you have to put spacer and change to whole nut set into a loonger type in orde to make sure the rims are out for the fender....I will rims abit out....not that stable ...i prefer my car lowed... :)

rollin_inc

Known Member
Dec 3, 2004
Johor Bharu
www.cardomain.com
Yeo Yakuza bro...when i got the car 1st time after painting...the car looked very dull thats the reason i put some crome on the car....but now i think i'm agree to you opnion bro...thanks anyway ...

weehanl

Nov 24, 2006
The paint job

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well the paint job cost me around 1.6k...i did in ipoh and i got it for a cheap price. The best part is, Its pearl blue...hehehehehe

--> so good a...tat u did how long ago a???now still same price not??wat color u reccomend a...my the original grey 1...like ah pek sit ony la...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,

do u all know how to clean the smearing of the speedometer plastic? i accidently sprayed some polishing agent (for dashboard) on it....now its smeared !!!

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience