My cedia convert evo7

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
evo69, Hyundai with Airtrek engine, can 'legally' be done? I mean, did you go backdoors to have it processed?

evo69

Jun 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
evo69, Hyundai with Airtrek engine, can 'legally' be done? I mean, did you go backdoors to have it processed?
I give you exactly procedure

1) go to puspakom afterthat get letter fail
2)send letter to bahagian kejuruteraan jpj.
3)after get letter you must take your car to profesional engineer to inspect.
4)after got letter you take your car to puspakom again
5)after lulus puspakom then bring your grants letter to chop your already change engine.

FYI,
Not much changing for hyundai trajet to put mitsubishi airtrek turbo engine because hyundai use mitsubishi technology for their cars.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
thanks for the reply...

Side note, just curious for your dad's car. Was it better and more drivable?

evo69

Jun 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
thanks for the reply...

Side note, just curious for your dad's car. Was it better and more drivable?
Better performance and handling because cruising at rpm2000,speedometer at 120km/h.Pickup as you know turbo kick.suspension already did custom at seri kembangan.So far all ok including 5 speed tiptronic.but he only complain about RON97 much expensive than RON 95.heheheheh.I have attached humble trajet for you

Attachments

evo69

Jun 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Very cun......I like.....:love:

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Should b ok to use ron95 ma...
Really meh.I heard evo and airtrek turbo cannot use RON95 because each engine got knock sensor.
I have tried before my evo6 exaust blow black colour dust like diesel 70's school bus and 1 more things i feels no turbo power kick.:bawling:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
If your half cut comes from Japan, I think you can't use 95. If your engine is local version of airtrek from USF, you can but you need to stick to stock boost. If you're running high boost, then you must use 97.

Alternatively, spent 600 bucks to remap your fuel setting to run 95 but bear in mind, you'll loose power for sure.

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
I'm using ron95 + octane booster for my E7... So far so good... I believe even pump ron95 alone oso no issue...

H22-C

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2007
who is "profesional engineer" ? any example ?

I give you exactly procedure

1) go to puspakom afterthat get letter fail
2)send letter to bahagian kejuruteraan jpj.
3)after get letter you must take your car to profesional engineer to inspect.
4)after got letter you take your car to puspakom again
5)after lulus puspakom then bring your grants letter to chop your already change engine.

FYI,
Not much changing for hyundai trajet to put mitsubishi airtrek turbo engine because hyundai use mitsubishi technology for their cars.

evo69

Jun 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I'm using ron95 + octane booster for my E7... So far so good... I believe even pump ron95 alone oso no issue...
Why you go difficult way.Just go to shell and put in RON97 Vpower.If you use RON95 + Octane booster= RON97.Same result what.

You try pump pure RON95 for a month and then you can get the result.

1)Your RPM will drop.
2)Engine vibrate
3)No power
4)Suddenly engine die

Just my 2 cents opinion.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys, just want to know about ur opinion and experience. ok currently im using satria 1.3 gli 99 (mmc ecu).

my idle rpm is 800-900 rpm. if i on my air-cond my rpm will drop slightly but not cause my car to vibrate. but when i open my headlight (i oso using projector spotlite) my car will vibrate kaw2. my rpm will goes down to 400rpm. why its happened??

i already installed grounding cable, voltage stabiliser, denso iridium spark plug and ngk cable plug but the problem still remain...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience