MRS ZZW 30 owners discussion thread

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
all brother,

just now i ask the wide body kit price,
RM8000.00 with fit it on car, NO with paint,
the price OK ?

RM 6.5k with fitting ok for widebody (only for members)?
:listen:
Also have new limited edition te37 17" widebody rims(like skyline offset) to go with it for an additional price.

Limited edition 15" Work meister S1 rims for widebody on the way in from Japan also.

monocraft GT300:love:

japan GT300 monocraft kit>RM23K but no longer in production. & u also need to invest in wheels.

MRMIC2 saves you the trouble of seaching for everything. believe me it not as easy as you think to find wheels offset.

helo,
im new to mr-s. looking around for a smt unit. anyone selling? budget, approx RM90k... can get ar? :)

looking forward joining u guys and happy new year!

Can you guys tell me how to squeeze more than 214 km/h from our stock MR-S? I tested it with RSM tells me this is the best it can do & I feel there is still some sort of RPM cut or whatever thingy you call it if I try to squeeze more when it reaches 214 km/h. I thought RSM should have removed the limiter by tricking the ECU. Please advice.

There is no 214kmh speed limiter. How fast do you want ot go?

I don't know. I still feel it can go further than 214 km/h. Whenever I tried to push further, the rpm drops just like the fuel cut feeling.

try installing a 6 speed gearbox. Heard of speeds of up to 230km/h from the southern MR-s owners.

mickey, how are you? got anything for my aw11? :biggrin: do let me know if u come down to jb then we can yumcha :driver:

spotted 2 widebody mrs at jb recently.. 1 is blue/black the other is orange/black (JJ?14??)... any1 here??

HI guys,

I am looking into getting a MRS. How much is a 2zz MRS going for in the market these days? I'm assuming a 2zz one should be a 2003 onwards model ya? Can someone also point me to the where this particular model can sold, around klang valley. I bought the latest motortrader and damn pathetic, only got one metallic green mrs for sale.

haha, ben if takumi loses then no more Initial D liao.

inmagine what the other millions of fans will say when their aui-cheong Hachi-Roku loses to a C-One equiped MRS. likely still 1ZZ, no its not the Tehno Spirit 2ZZ in the picture. it a puny to those other fans.

:driver::driver:

Attachments

• InitialD36-128-129.jpg
    InitialD36-128-129.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Eutha, theres a white one in Kepong near the Maybank KFC junction , theres a yellow one in Perak Mutiara. I am hunting for mine too. Color to me is not an issue, I think I will have enough set aside for bodykit and repainting the car. I plan to check out the Green one this weekend. Anyone has any direct owners willing to sell off any units thats 6speed?

Dom

hi nimamok, yeah colour not a problem to me too... However i am hoping to get the higher spec ones ie. the 2zz if there is any for sale here in malaysia. 1zz got 6 speeder ar? WHats the power rating of the mrs ranges in Malaysia?

2zz MR-S ?? toyota dont make them.

6 speed ada, manual & SMT. (post 03 cars). i think trial was sellling the red MR-S. i think there were a few 6 speed MRS that advertised on motor trader before. but not sure if they are still available.
btw 2003 MR-S is slightly heavier than pre 03 MR-S cars.

Thanks for the helpful infor Kool, do you have more infor on trial who was selling a MR-S, just pm me thanks.

Top Bottom