Mr. I-Know-Everything at Lowyat.net forum

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
those so hai's come to join the forum and let other members sia sui nia when public saw it... <_<

:angry:

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
wah... this guy arrr... he has never been to sarawak kah?? ya la.. I am also from the jungle.. I race my car in the jungle... I am from the Kuching, Sarawak jungle btw. I go to KL by sampan and I put my sampan at Port Dickson. I live on a tree house and I surf the internet and read forums from my jungle tree house with state of the art WiFi access point rite in the jungle!!! hahaha... :lol:

plz la.. go tell that guy... come to sarawak la.. Kuching, Miri, or any other places la.. I am sure he will be amazed that Sarawak isn't what he tot it was. I am not sayin Sarawak is so modern but they way he said it.. I raise my case.... :lol: Oh yea, ask him to come by sampan ya..?? hahahaha..:lol: the rest of u can come by MAS or AirAsia.. everyone can fly.. hahaha.. this proves how ignorant he can be...

anyway, sori ya.. was not tokin bout ppl from West Msia ya.. I was just refering to this particular guy.. hope u guys understand and if I did offend anyone, please forgive me... :)

anyway.. he is a real joker... lookin at his post, we don need to post anything anymore.. just let him show his "skills" eh? :lol:

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
wah lau...he is everywhere <_<

IMHO,
there are 3 type of how people discuss about car...

first,
talk big....didn;t know what it s pratically only half theiry and half listen here and there

second,
knows what's he si talking..could answer every question you ask about the tpic...if he don;t know he'll say..he's not too sure about it.basicly..liek foreman lor..or car enthisiat which really knows his car

third,
talking about car reviews and parts revciews..get otsa info in magz,nespaper and forums

fourth,
quiet but very 'geng chau' in cars..

KingHaruan

Known Member
Nov 29, 2004
Earth
:lol: ;) heh...thats what i call "Too New, Too Curious" ..... hahahaha

next time grown folks talk..kids better keep quite :lol: :lol: :lol:

Itab

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Serdang
Visit site
me doing electronic engineering majoring in computers in my final semester,learned microprocessor and advanced microprocessor,but i have no idea how to blueprint the ecu or to DIY an ecu....and my guess is tht it is not so easy gua....otherwise why would car makers like mitsu,honda etc...hire a bunch of engineers to design the ecu when they can juz hire this big talking ass?
no doubt it'll be fun if someone can teach me to diy ecu,i would really love to learn that...(seriously interested not being sarcastic to tht ass)

eh lawrence|y|,u know how to DIY ECU or not?if u know teach me leh...since u're from my class...hehehe....maybe Mr.Clement got teach b4 juz tht i wasn't paying attention ah? :P

DimDimer

Known Member
Jan 10, 2005
Visit site
eehehee next time see more stickers like 'tuned by ah chai' , 'abu racing tuned' , 'siravalen racing development'

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
aiyo..... *speechless*

why most west malaysians alway say sarawak ppl stay on top of the tree? heehhe.... :P

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
since when CRV's ngine bcome F20C liao.....???. ;) ;)
since when ppls play B16A w/ F20C block....??? ;) ;)
since when can Blue print ECU......................??? ;) ;)

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Hahahahaha....... all kinds of jokers & sinkalan nowadays. No wonder an old Chinese saying that says "100 years not yet die, what kind of news also can be heard!".

I bet he'd earn his 1st million Ringgit from his pasar road storytelling stall! Muahahahahaha........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
THis guy also using same nick in ZTH?

If not, does anybody know wat nick he using?

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Jo, i dont think the guy dare to sinkalan here in ZTH ler....... if he does, then he'll be "cha lan tou" until his balls also shrinked one side.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
ya loh...zth is really full of expert & sifu, taikor, ketua kampung, latuk bandar, najidkl, PDRM, latuk, tan sili, tuun..........hahahhahaa :lol:

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
Originally posted by little_monster@Jan 25 2005, 22:12
:lol: MUAHAHAHAHA...... shit... this guy is a real joker.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
eh nicky... ppl seems to know alot bout vtak la... u gotta show him that itz vtec.. not his vtak knowledge... :lol:

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
Originally posted by ZephyRed+Jan 26 2005, 13:14 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ZephyRed @ Jan 26 2005, 13:14 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-little_monster@Jan 25 2005, 22:12
:lol: MUAHAHAHAHA...... shit... this guy is a real joker....  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
eh nicky... ppl seems to know alot bout vtak la... u gotta show him that itz vtec.. not his vtak knowledge... :lol: [/b][/quote]
Go Nicky Go!!! :lol:

Regards;

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Why don't you guys all convoy over to Lowyat.net to give him a piece of your mind.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anybody here knows about take out the standard audio player.....i want to rewiring!!!need to put another player but dunno how to open the stock audio...any cfu's can help......with picture would be better...thanks!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience