miss your beloved Skyline when you go oversea?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

sakakida

Known Member
Hi everyone,

hahah don't think this will be useful, but just want to share the pain to miss our beloved car when we are out of town. I do believe some of us here have to leave the car at home and gone oversea for weeks or months.

Is there any problem that we don't start the car for few weeks? i can't wait to lay my hand on that so rounded steering and i totally miss the sound that so great that it puurrrr... heheh

sakakida, if you go out everynite where you are at now, I'm sure you won't miss your ride that much. :tongwink:

Next time, park at my house, I start for you every few days. But when you come back, you'll see a white bumper on your car instead of yellow. Hehehe

i miss mine badly man.
V-Spec, yr bumper looks great also wat. dun envy the altia one too much :)
Sakakida, where r u based overseas?

V-Spec - thanks for your very kind offer hahaha i think i rather keep my bumper. My last car alarm system i can program it to start everyday for 10 or 20 minute but that system too expensive to buy again. miss it so much and it is now with a new owner.

satigue - i don't really based oversea, i normally fly here and there.... i'm currently at Ho Chi Minh City now.... and it is true, that you hardly can find any fat lady here and yes the motorist here is totally insane, worse then going side way... they come from all sort of direction...

satigue, yea I think I've somewhat grown out from the ALTIA bumper. Have some plans in mind already but waiting for some budget and a lot of time.

sakakida, so you sample all the slim cut ladies already ar? Hahahaha

sample? hahaha let me start talking in vietnamese first then maybe it is esier to get a sample.

so finally V-Spec mind is running wild again, what project you going to have dude?

Last edited:
Tell me about it man.... sigh. I am back in Athens Greece until early Feb. My gf wont dare to even start my car for me plus its always grey in colour when i get back because of the stupid KL habuk. have to wash kau kau.

dun think i will bother talking to greek women here dudes. nothing much to comment about ... hahahaha.. if you know wat i mean. CP and DG is the way to go !! hehehe :)

weihan - welcome to the club and let cry :cry_smile: together for our car beloved car that sitting at home quitely waiting for us to come home.... what you doing there in greece?

haha....din know got so many of us hibernating the rides at home. russ, where r u? hehe.....
sakakida, dun get hooked & marry one & brg them home....tht's my humble advice :)

sakakida, hmm......juz toying around some ideas only la. Now no time and budget.

Wah so many people overseas. I envy man.. :P

satigue, no need bring home one. Have one in each country that one goes to ma. Thats the way!

v-spec - toying mean planning lor hahahah.... envy? when you oversea i also envy you so your turn to envy hahaha

satigue - bring one home? i though of bringing 2 hahahah. i think Russ ride is resting at the workshop modding...

sakakida...what alarm u use now...i think the radiostar can start ur car every day for 15min...u can set the alarm like ur alarm clock...i also laways gooutstation for 2 weeks...miss my car also....but my brother start for me...

last time i used a 2 way code alarm, which is very good and very expensive.... but that was 2 years back so not should be cheaper with all the korean and china brand around. I got no one at home to start for me, maybe i really need to park over to V-Spec house hahaha

come park at my house...hehe...got 1 more slot for u. :)

hey guys, guess i better start a personal service on starting cars as freelance. Gimme ur keys, pay me petrol money RM 50 minimum and leave a blank cheque book with signatures on it. Charges cannot confirm depending on my mood and changes made on my car during ur absence....hehehe

Wah.. my ears are burning, many ppl talking about me... kekeke, of course i miss my beloved skyline when im overseas, but now its even worse, coz Im finally back, and I wont be able to drive her till 3 months time!! :( Most parts are out of stock, thanks a lot Tokyo Auto Salon!! )(*&^%$#@!!!!

Russ - is that the consequence of parking your car at V-spec and DM house? hahah they took everything out for you. So how is your modding coming along?

heheh... hows the modding? Very bad & depressing... :(
My only advice for anyone who wants to work on your engine, is make a plan, stick to it, and get all your parts together first before taking your engine out & apart... if I had done that, at least I would still be able to drive her around while awaiting delayed parts.. :(
So hows Ho Chi Minh city? Must be a lot of fun with the local ladies.. hehe, probably not many skylines there? :P

understand your feeling for not able to drive your car when you are back and it is a bad idea for not able to monitor the modding yourself when you are away as they tend to put your car one side then only do last minute work.

I just got back last friday and it feel good when i turn on the ignation and start the 6 pistons up, it puurrr like a babe hahaha i think that is better then the local ladies there.

they don't have much car there, only trillions of bikes on the road. The only skyline you can see is the Ho Chi Minh skyline, they don't have much high rise building.

Last edited:
Sakakida, where is the pic of the HCM skyline?? :P

Anyway, I think this is a great idea, if you're bored & miss your beloved skyline.. kekeke..

Click here--> Bayside Blue Z-Tune

Detail a scaled-down model of it!

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom