Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Michiba light..need opinion..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

crazeeclan

Known Member
hey guyzz...thought of changing my headlight bulb to michiba H4 60/55...anyway im driving proton bengwara..the silver color wan...will this michiba light brighter then the original light???im getting this so called 2 tone color light...may i know what is 2 tone color light...izit super white with a lilbit blue color on it...anyway...the main thing is should be brighter then the original light...and can cut over fogg and rain...any opnion are appriciate.....thanzzzzzzz

me and seow using michiba lights
worth the money and good quality :)
ours is the normal super white version...not the 2 tone ones....
erm....i would say its whiter than other white lights....
but brightness wise.....on total dark road with no street lights....its damn good and clear.....but not on rainy days

hope that helps

oh...u both using it izzit...aiyo...rainy day canot ar...like tht duwan to fix ady la... coz my car no fog light to backup ma..ur car got foglight..haih...thsnzzz anyway...

yes...im using osram 100/90w one...but got to use new wiring la...im using Osram with 5 % blue...rain also clear...Rm 90 for set...

oly said:
yes...im using osram 100/90w one...but got to use new wiring la...im using Osram with 5 % blue...rain also clear...Rm 90 for set...

Osram is under Bosch company.....their products not bad.....so ur light is wat color? abit blue?

wah osram bulb 90 per set ar?so expensive ar....got 5% blue wan ar..so shine out tht time wut color...yellowish but a litle blue aar???wiring must change summo ar...how much ar the wiring?????

crazeeclan said:
wah osram bulb 90 per set ar?so expensive ar....got 5% blue wan ar..so shine out tht time wut color...yellowish but a litle blue aar???wiring must change summo ar...how much ar the wiring?????

rm90 is ok.....wiring bout rm50 with relay.....it to make ur light brighter ..coz normal wiring support 60/55w

if you really want brighter light, forget about those color-tinted bulbs.....with this layer of colored tint, the intensity of the light will be reduced. Thus, it would be dimmer eventhough it has white light. stick to stock bulb.

another bulb you should consider is Osram Silverstar....a friend of mine is using on his car, and no bullsh1t from Osram, it's really brighter than stock bulbs.

Hie, i have converted the wiring with relay and then i am using Philips 130/100W normal ones that cost about RM50 a pair. It is whiter than the normal ones but still have a little yellowish. My opinion is that a little yellowish is good as can cut through fog and rain. If total white then cannot see larr except HID larr.

Last edited:
How about those blueish color bulb..will it cut thru the rain or not?

:rolleyes: dont go for michiba bro.. waste of money.. tried it b4.. yes its white, yes it have 2 tone.. but a kelisa's standard bulb is BRIGHTER..! doesnt dat piss u off.. if u r not under budget go for HID kit.. no doubt it worth every penny u spend if not get a gud korean or japan made bulb.. Philips also not bad.. juz my opinion.. no offence to any1 yah.. ;) peace

FoarGeez said:
:rolleyes: dont go for michiba bro.. waste of money.. tried it b4.. yes its white, yes it have 2 tone.. but a kelisa's standard bulb is BRIGHTER..! doesnt dat piss u off.. if u r not under budget go for HID kit.. no doubt it worth every penny u spend if not get a gud korean or japan made bulb.. Philips also not bad.. juz my opinion.. no offence to any1 yah.. ;) peace

erm...tis all depends on individuals d.......if evryone go to HID..then 100/902 d bulbs who buy ar????

A Post Every 5 Mins

Dear friends ,
I got to know from my nephew that in Penang there,s a guy who could provide engine diagnostics service or ECU configuration /testing to make sure that your system are in good running order. He also sell this product but quite expensive about RM15k lo.

His diagnostics service are charged between rm 50 to rm 80 dollars . So u guys that resides in Penang could use his service .

His name is Sham
phone number 012 4879699

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom