Meter Cluster

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Hie, is it adviceable to change the look of the meter?

1) EL panel
2) Tint light dark with bright internal lights ( DEFI look-alike )
3) White panel
4) Anymore?

What are the pros and cons. Thank you. :)

wow dude~! where the hell u got em?...Sunway? how much do it cost ya wit installation?

Hie, is that really that it does not bring any bad to the accuracy?
I taught that removing the pointer or the needle will affect the accuracy of the readings. :(

yeah...i oso been told bout this from the mechs...but i dunno laa...ask those that already done it wor...

wah.. where got like dat 1.. just install the stuff n change lights oni.. where can affect leh..

Originally posted by Amedion@Apr 1 2005, 21:16
wah.. where got like dat 1.. just install the stuff n change lights oni.. where can affect leh..
[snapback]860630[/snapback]​

Boss bcs need take out the speed stick to put the new panel mahhh...when take out the stick maybe will damage liao..

Originally posted by Kazuhito@Apr 1 2005, 20:15
wow dude~! where the hell u got em?...Sunway? how much do it cost ya wit installation?
[snapback]860512[/snapback]​

Yo dude..nice leh!!! I got it from Eneos at 1 Utama and it cost me RM135(exclude installation) and the labour charge is RM60 plus the DC5 gearknob with lights on the number..trust me it's nice!! if intrested, i upload the gearknob pic later.

Originally posted by ken12292703@Apr 1 2005, 20:57
That is really nice. How much did you get that? What is that called?
[snapback]860587[/snapback]​

It's called RS meter smthing smthing forget liao hehehe...it comes with red color box. made from japan. and it's available to so many cars from proton to honda

Originally posted by ken12292703@Apr 1 2005, 20:58
Hie, is that really that it does not bring any bad to the accuracy?
I taught that removing the pointer or the needle will affect the accuracy of the readings. :(
[snapback]860588[/snapback]​

Dude let me give some advantage n disadvantage for putting this meter.
Advantage:1. Looks nice
2. Able to control the brightness
3. Comes with two color. (Green n Blue) Just press the switch
Disadvantage:1. Accuracy run away. Like my case now..When i was driving
90km/h on the meter, suppose i was driving 100km/h!!
2. My fuel accuracy also effected
3. Then for the km/h meter, my needle like going crazy when
i drive over 100km/h, suddenly the needle will go to
180 km/h then come back to 100km/h!!! This is wat they
called as "cheh ha"

So dude i already gave d advice to u all, so it depends to u whether wana install it onot. But seriously it damn nice... :D

Originally posted by night_stalker+Apr 2 2005, 00:32 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(night_stalker @ Apr 2 2005, 00:32 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Kazuhito@Apr 1 2005, 20:15
[snapback]860512[/snapback]​

Yo dude..nice leh!!! I got it from Eneos at 1 Utama and it cost me RM135(exclude installation) and the labour charge is RM60 plus the DC5 gearknob with lights on the number..trust me it's nice!! if intrested, i upload the gearknob pic later.
[snapback]860995[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

RM135..wah..damn cheap...coz i found here at Sunway its RM250..with installation i guess..n i dun haggle it down (coz imma no good in those things.. :P )..can u upload the gearknob's pic? thats for wat car model..btw mine is Kelisa S.E (blue colour one..)

Yo dude this is the gear knob pic..it is a ciplak dc5 gear knob with lights...check it out!! i think the gear knob is universal...btw this is the last one when i bought it heheheh

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom