Merc E200 (M) or Perdana V6

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

boysetan

Known Member
Guys, pls help me out a bit. Which would be a better ride? The merc E200 96/04 or the Perdana V6 2005 ? And how is the maintainence cost for the cars, with the merc being around for nearly 10 yrs now. I really cant make up my mind...haha...scared to make a choice actually. Hehe...

dun got for E200.. go for something with a bigger engine.. if not u would be crying because the pick up would be so bad... for highway cruising not bad..

Dino@Casper said:
dun got for E200.. go for something with a bigger engine.. if not u would be crying because the pick up would be so bad... for highway cruising not bad..

aiyooh brother.... people looking for good, well build cruising car ler... ~

dun worry bout the 10 year thingy... .cars of that era (especially Mercedes) are over-engineered ... they are made to LAST ! dun worry bout the 10 year thingy. This car got loads of spareparts... loads of stuffs:) Get the E200 !

Perdana? toy car ar? .... where got flagship smaller than other models one? (Perdana smaller than Waja) hehhhee .... build quality? bleh~ maintenance? bleh ~ (local cars suppose to be cheap..... with the exclusion of perdana) looks? haigh..... get the E200 ~ wont regret.

thanks for the info brothers...got 1 e200 selling for 90k...my fren laa...hehe...

will test drive the car today...

So how did the test drive go.. honestly speaking everything about the benz is good.. but if u are gonna buy a E200.. honestly ur FC would suffer.. the car is too dem heavy.. i'm have a 230E and a C200.... c200 suffers from real bad pick up.. but cruising isn't bad... but honestly.. buy a bigger engine.. thats my point of view..

IMO Perdana fuel consumption & maintainence(gearbox overheating is very common) is no where better than the E200.

in case u might be interested, i also have a unit of 2nd E200 for sale.

perdana is worst than waja. except that the V6 engine's perform quite well.... it looses out to waja on every other aspect. Interior space, trimmings, fit and finish, handling .... everything. a flagship less better than the second runner up.... wats that?

Top Bottom