Manchester united football club

keong_GSR

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
barcelona is a great team but liverpool when meet those great team,they will be stronger either! look at their record when vs barca,you will be shock! hehehe... i'm sure liverpool will beat barca! as for us,easy draw but we dun have great record when played french team... it was a nightmare when monaco knocked us out few years back! hope tis time we'll trash them kau kau! hehehe...

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
We only got a draw against lille at home and lost to them in france last season. And they get to go to the uefa cup !!

I hope this season will be a different story

Seraph

2,000 RPM
Jun 20, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
si|verfish said:
BTW, my fellow Mancunians, largely try to ignore anything that comes out of Moan-rinho or Chelski players mouths with regards to Man Utd. It is their frankly poor and comical attempt at mind games. SAF couldn't be bothered and scoffed it aside, we should too.

For whatever "clutching at straws" mind game attempts Chelski makes, they know and we know that if we keep producing results, they stay below us. Which explains the recent outbursts of comments on Man Utd from Mourinho's camp.

Relax fellas. All that matters is how our team does.
LOL found this on another forum :P

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
I guess u need to change the sig la seraph

Haih, we lost because i didnt watch the 2nd half. That's right

Only 2 points now. Arghhh why chelsea always have to score late and win. I remember last season it was against spurs, when gallas scored a last minute screamer that gave them a win. Now against everton

keong_GSR

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
west hame played a good football tonight! they r damn hardworking,chasing every ball... rooney dun have a chance at all,giggs missed again! plus their keeper's green also had a good game 2day... we played quite ok but west ham took d opputunity well...

MiOKu

Known Member
Oct 27, 2005
damn.... lose already...sad...
good game though.. thought it will be a draw game after first half..
but end up like tat..

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
man, west ham is so air tight! bloody manu had their wing's clipped... they packed the midfield close to the defence... very hardworking for sure.... they went for every single ball... with big reluctance, i have to say that the hammers deserved the win.

or i just wonder... did sir alex gave this victory as a x'mas present to his friend alan curbishley. :P

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Cibai lar...missed chances again. We have to take our chances. Especially when Chelski is getting wonder goals to save their arses.

That said, West Ham did well. All of them worked bloody hard. They tracked back fast when United attacked and closed down the space well. It was obvious their tactic was to defend and hit us on the counter attack. And we shouldn't have conceded that goal. Again sloppy.

Rooney was way way way off form yesterday. Scholes wasn't playing well. Giggs was off. That leaves Ronaldo, Saha and Carrick trying to make it work. Tough. We needed a wonder goal to settle the game and sadly it never came. All the wonder goal supply for this weekend has been exhausted by Chelski, who probably purchased the lot of them.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
can really see rooney was dead frustrated towards the end of the game.. he was virtually throwing himself at everywhere... on everything thatz moving. I think he needs to chill alittle... scared he'll blow himself. But wasted... seriously wasted. But even before the game, while watching the chelsea's wonder game.. i already tot manu is going to have a hard game against the hammers...

true enuf... they were brought back down earth with a hammer blow.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
This is jus 1 of those days... A bad day in de 'office' for our players... I hv a feeling tht during this festive period, ManUtd wil drop points somewhere... And my guess was against Aston Villa away... Diu... Never thought tht it wil b against de Hammer...

When its a bad day for u, everything seems to b bad... Nothing gonna goes right... ManUtd had quite a few shots on goal, but their keeper did well to save them all... And it was really a soft soft goal to conceed... Shldnt hv let de ball cross along de goal... Aiiii.... I think Carrick was kinda injured in de 2nd half? He was limping ard for a while... Rooney jus running ard like a headless chicken... Giggsy ineffective... Scholes hv a off day (here v go again, he missed pass a ball to a Hammer jus outside of his own penalty box in de 1st half... Luckily Mu were not panish then)... 2 of our superb central backs hv had nightmare against de Hammer forwards... Onli EV Der Sar played well yest...

But credit to de Hammers n A. Curbishley... They got their tactics right n every 1 of thier players fight for each other... they r more spirited than MU...

Mmm... Hopefully SAF can pick his players up after this game n go on for another 10-12 straight wins... Jus like after de defeat against Arss-senal... So its onli 2 points different... SAF n his players got to stand up n fight for every games n points...

This defeat gonna last for at least few days for me... Sigh... Cipet... Mood no good...

Last edited:

MiOKu

Known Member
Oct 27, 2005
haha... i juz think tat the goalkeeper of mu damn funny ...... during last few min come up and play.. so cute...hahaha... rooney damn pissed off already and ronaldo juz kept wasting the chances... although he took few free kick which is not bad...but still mu lose.. man... now onli 2 points lead...

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
itz no fun having someone breathing down your neck...

i'm still amazed with the 2 superb goals by chelsea... the lampah and dogba's.... crazy man.

Last edited:

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
West Ham have a knack for scoring against top teams. Remember Harewood who hammer blow us a last minute goal. Anyway, its a good start for Curbs, though i think they'll still under perform till the end of the season.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
MiOKu said:
...ronaldo juz kept wasting the chances... although he took few free kick which is not bad...
I wouldn't be pointing fingers at Ronaldo in this case. His isn't even the worst case of profligacy last night. And he was one of the better performers. Rooney and Giggs was abysmal. And Scholes was ineffective.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Mmm... Jus hope all ManUtd fans dun b too sad or worry abt last nite result like me... :X-: Its jus a defeat, v got to accept tht as all players oso human... Most of them jus had an off day yest.... As SAF hv said, de tittle wil not b decided in Dec, de season stil long... ManUtd stil in de best position for de league... MU is stil on red hot form!!!

Actually Chelshit oso hving their own problem... No doubt they won their game, but not without scared!!! How often they conceeded 2 goals in a game... They hv their own problem too... They too wil drop points somewhere along de season...

Ganbate ManUtd!!! :_:

Nice to see H. Larsson is with de team dy... And oso, good to see our Great Dane Peter Schmeichel came back for a match during de derby game last wk with his son!!!

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
:_:

damn, u guys are still on top. would be nice to see more off days.:X-:

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Gti said:
actually all the English ties were easy except for er...haha.
Goodluck to the kops.really.May the best team win.
It's like the original La Liga Spanish team vs the Spanish team made in England.
In our defence though, only Alonso features consistently. Garcia plays sporadically. That's 1 or 2 depending on which game.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I watched de CL draw LIVE last Friday on ESPN... Yeah, got to admit tht its really a top draw for us in pairing ManUtd with Lille... No disrespect to Lille!!! ManUtd was de 4th 1 being draw out from de bowl where it left R. Madrid, Barcelona, Inter Milan(or Valancia) n Lille as de possible opponent in de other bowl!!! I told myself: 'Diu lo... So damn bad luck meh... Hv to face de big 2 again???'

So when Lille were pair together with ManUtd... Wow... Its a big relief to me... At least compare to de other, on paper Lille seems easier...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Duke Red,

Jus wanna ask ur opinion, do u think Gerrard shld play in de middle or wide right as ur Kops gaffer luv him to?!! Mmm... No disrespect, Gerrard is de onli i really admire in ur team... Was dreaming tht he can come to ManUtd 1 day when our Keano retired... But it seems very impossible now...

I think he is more effective n suitable to play in de middle... Loseverpool seems more settle down with him playing there... Luv his vision, positioning, tough tackling n his 1st timer long up field passing... Too bad tht his is a Kops... Sigh!!! :X-:

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Correct me if I'm wrong but the last time you were paired with them in the group stage, you drew once and lost the other against them. Can't underestimate anyone at this stage, especially when your opponents have nothing to lose.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all

My car 1996 Satria 1.6L. This happened last Saturday for the first time on PLUS and a few more times after that especially when going up the hill. I just changed the clutch about 8 months ago. Can anyone advise what is the possible problem?

I will try to change the gearbox oil first and see how. Can anyone suggest how many litres needed for my gearbox? 2L?

Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience