Malaysia Parliament 50 Sen Proof Coin For Sale Gas Platinum Chrome Surface The Shining Lustres Highest Grades Extremely Rares Fuyoh

All Other Stuff

Malaysia Parliament 50 Sen Proof Coin For Sale Gas Platinum Chrome Surface The Shining Lustres Highest Grades Extremely Rares Fuyoh

Thecollectible

500 RPM
Feb 25, 2016
Puchong
Price
RM 9000000
Condition
New
View attachment 588618
View attachment 588619
View attachment 588620
View attachment 588621
View attachment 588622
View attachment 588623
View attachment 588624

Malaysia Parliament 50 Sen Proof Coin Has Chrome Surface The Mirrors Likes
Cartwheels effect Shining Lustre Shade
New discovery of the centuries for sure and certainly unique for the coins and numismatic breakthrough Super gem brilliant new condition Mints state seventy for perfect ratings and for the reals genuine authentic Highest number grade as finest known Extremely Rares one in existence

Selling for RM9000000 and the price is negotiable to you make bests offers for the consideration

Serious buyers please contact me 0108908138 and cash on collection within Selayang areas for sures there

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there...all i jz wanna know where is the fuel pump for wira se located?......is it the things is the black color near the brake pump upper the stereng rack mounted at the body of the car?...

can anyone show me where is it located?.....can i anyone show me the pics of where is it located..

my question is if change it to a high presure fuel pump would it increase the performance of the car?.....

ideal if instal the fuel pressure regualtor? (FPR)?....when the high poressure fuel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience