Malaysia King RM10 SApuloh Banknote For Sale Has Faulty Misalignment Error Printing Rotations Extremely Rares Fuyoh

All Other Stuff

Malaysia King RM10 SApuloh Banknote For Sale Has Faulty Misalignment Error Printing Rotations Extremely Rares Fuyoh

Thecollectible

500 RPM
Feb 25, 2016
Puchong
Price
RM 900000
Condition
New
View attachment 588375
View attachment 588376
View attachment 588377

Malaysia King RM10 SApuloh Banknote Has Printing Rotation On Surface Fronts Major Error Printed By Thomas There
New discovery of the centuries for sure and certainly unique for the notes and numismatic breakthrough Super gem brilliant new condition Mints state seventy for perfect ratings and for the reals genuine authentic
Highest number grade as finest known
Extremely Rares one in existence

Selling for RM900000 and the price is negotiable to you make bests offers for the consideration

Serious buyers please contact me 0108908138 and cash on collection within Selayang areas for sures there

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

aik.. how come my post missing one??? nevermind, just to inform ya all that I have poured Tufoil to my 500cc bike. My measurement was 1/2 Tufoil for my bike engine capacity. Another half for my car :D Well, as expected, my bike run smoother, less engine noise and less heat. Recommended to all big bike users ehehehehhe free promotion to Focal Point.
BTW, I went to Ace Hardware luckily got 3 bottles left... it sells like goreng pisang...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience