• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

M3 Universal spoiler

Oct 22, 2006
AWARE of FAKE product
My friend brought Universal M3 spoiler through ZeroToHundred.com>>>Seller told my friend that this is ABS quality with stanless steel nuts and so on and bla bla bla>>>

GUESS WHAT?? this is a fake product where the screw lock can even came out from the spoiler and the stainless steel can goes "karat", the quality of the so called ABS spoiler is worse than fibre>>> ABS is something can stand for very high pressure and hardness>>>

My advise, better get fibre than those so called ABS>>> Real ABS quality will not have the "crush" sound when you press on it>>> Just pay RM400 for a fibre M3 spoiler and you will not regret>>> Is just RM100 extra which makes a different from fake ABS>>>

You can also check online to get more information about M3 spoiler or even information about ABS quality spoiler>>>

I asked my friend, and the following is the information that provided by him:-

Cost : RM300
Seller : Marketplace Merchant (kent)

Last edited:

Oct 22, 2006
well, i have no idea for my friend. But for me, no matter you cheat RM1 or RM1Bil, is still cheat. My suggestion is that, why dont he get a real ABS spoiler and compare with his ABS, this will tell everything.

As you mention PU is better than ABS, but he told ABS is better than any other material, how to explain on that?? Not trying to be funny on anyone at ZTH, but this is dis-honest.

1 thing bad about youngster nowadays is that, everything can be done and ok comes to selling, but when problems come, all sort of excuse will appear as well as they cant affort for the refund as they are not selling genuine product.

Whether he is famous or not in ZTH is not the point, the whole idea is on not seeling geniune product or cant hold what he promise. I just join ZTH, my friend dont dare to put it on coz he told me is not nice to do so, but for me, this is not the way of doing business.

Hereby, i wish him all the best on selling and one day, he will get what he did. Let's GOD do the rest.

Lastly, thanks for your msg evo5229.

Last edited:

Raja_Mongkut

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
dude... how can u expect us to trust u when u urself are not being honest?

u just joined to post this topic...

so i assume ur imaginary friend is actually you.

if u were gentleman enuff you could settle this offboard. instead u choose to post here.

Oct 22, 2006
My dear Raja_Mongkut,

Dont you have close friends where tells you everything?? Or maybe you like to make your own conclusion and put into other people month thats why you do not have such close friend "I ASSUMED". Or you not being honest and done such thing to other people before?? **Just wondering**

If i'm the one who brought the spoiler, i will ask him kiss my ass and i will bring this matters to consumer affair coz is cheating. I'm gentleman enough coz my friend ask me not to do so.

I joint ZTH not only to make this post, but to buy something (where this place called "The Marketplace").

>>>REMEMBER, teach yourself 1st b4 trying to be smast to teach others. Sorry to say that but you are!

Last edited:

Raja_Mongkut

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
my dear mr anonymous,

the title of kent20's thread was:

[WTS]Full New Universal M3 Look a Like (SPOILER)

M3 LOOK ALIKE. i believe kent never intended to cheat anyone... just fools who pay pennies and expect to get mountains.

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
brother,i sell this product to your friend im not earning RM69700,including my patrol deliver to your friend's place,i only earn rm25 so for what i have to cheat the RM25 to spoil my repetation on zth.com do u think im stupid or noob?
RM25 to spoil a good repetation...let's say you stand on my situation will u do that?

actualy if any problem u can directly refer to me,and let's me know what going on,
i'll settle it for you,i put the topic as (M3 look a like spoiler) i didn't maintion that is Original m3 spoiler,i think u really misunderstanding on this issue bro.

if any problem u can directly ask me face to face we can settle it on police station or consumer affair,i dare to face to face because i know im not cheating your friend

every information is notice on this site,the buyer should know what they need
i never mantion that it wont get rustly or whatever,every forumer can check with this page: http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=92839

And not "puteh puteh" post here and make noise,i did all my responsibility to all my customer,before they got problem i'll give them my name card and tell them if got any problem they able to contact me directly,and i'll make everything nicely for them,since im selling stuff in zth.com for more then 1 year i dare to say i never try to cheat any customer before,even midnight the customer tell me product got problem i'll also go and settle up for them....overall im not the person that u mantion me like a conman.

another issue,yes i dare to said the spoiler im selling is 100% ABS you can compare with any ABS Plastic,the surface,quality and etc

also b4 i deal with him,i'll show him everything,i ask him to touch and knock and let's him check,if he agree with the deal we just deal,if not i'll never force him to buy.

about the rustly,i never get any complain from your friend too,if he complain about this i'll also settle for him,so far he never call me up so what should i do?

about fiber,pu, compare to ABS every one with knowlageble on automotive line will absolutely know ABS any time is better then fiber/pu for spoiler usage

PU=Soft and able to band normaly good for skirting/bumper but too soft for spoiler
Fiber=the cheapest part in bodykit line,easy to crash,not soft as PU
ABS=Hard enought and able stand for hight heat you able to chrome it on any plastic chrome factory that is what "PU" and "fiber" cannot do,that is the best metirial for spoiler

Last edited:

Oct 22, 2006
Thanks a lot for the information at the first place. Do you think i will be a dump-ass to fool myself online?? From what my friend told me is that, you did told him the stainless steel wont go "karat", but it did.

2nd, You said yours is ABS, I brought my friend piece back to Miri and asked pro to chop into 2, guess what, is not fully ABS. Maybe the outlook looks like ABS but not the inner part. Do you believe that ABS will actually crack?? Dont just by mouth, take 1 piece of yours, chop into 2 and then u tell everyone is ABS.

3rd, the nut which seal with the spoiler, why after screwing, the nut can came out.

4th, you asked me or my friend to stand at your shoes then who stand for my friend shoe?? If you brought something where give you such effect, will you accept?? And my friend did tried to get the refund from you as you told him that anything wrong, you will do the refund, but end up my friend told me you keep on pushing.

I'm sorry to post this online, but for my friend sick, i will do so coz i take him as my brother. And he is kind enough not making any complaint online or even not getting the refund, my friend just being too nice but not to me.

Anyway, thanks for your reply and explaination, I appreciated that. Remember, dont simply tell something where you cant hold your promise. As a businessman, this is important. And waste some money to do some research on new product before you sell. Take 1 piece chop it off and you will see the real thing.

***HAPPY SELLING***

Last edited:

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
thanks alot,i know what im doing,and i totaly understand what im selling that all

if you got picture that chop it into 2 you are very welcome to post it up,i really like to see how could other metrials mix with ABS,so hight technology i really never see before thanks..

refund,if after 1-2days he purchase,if he tell me not suitable i'll refund,but not after he carbonizer the spoiler and almost 1 month giving me the reason that is real funny "my wing shake on 240km/h" then use this reason to asking for refund

if the nut got problem ur friend can directly contact me,if he contact me i'll settle for him too,but he never

As what you said? ABS wont crack?do you want me to crack the ABS infront of you?what if i really able to crack the ABS??Do you willing to take the whole resposibility and make apology??

come on la at the forum i also mantion Alloy already la...how could i tell him stainless steel leh....钢种 and 白钢 is totaly diferent.

im not interested to making any noise like a child here,how you want to settle with me u can directly call me

Last edited:

Oct 22, 2006
1st of all, my friend didnt carbonise but spray on car body color and with that period of time, you are not doing any refund. Dont tell me install with original color then go for spraying later on.

2nd, i have no idea on the "my wing shake on 240km/h", who is that anyway? And i dont think my friend will drive that fast. Are you talking about somebody else?

Lastly, to save yours and my time, why not you check out on the real ABS material before you do any anwering. Thats all i gonna say. You enjoy selling!

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
ya lor have photo??

if got just show us the picture that u chop off for the ABS wing.
aish i already know who the friend u mantion la..please la dont like a kid and act "movie" around,

coz i sell so many unit of this,M3 look a like spoiler,only got 1 member asking for refund, the spoiler already carbonizer also with a nonsen reason like "shaking on 240km/h"

yes of coz im enjoy selling,coz i dare to Prove to the whole forum WHAT IS THIS SPOILER I SELLING

anything else??

p/ls:hope you sell your M3 Spoiler at lowyat.net will be success for RM550Firm:regular_smile:
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=357356

who is the cheater and who is the conman you know yourself la..lazy to argue with you too

Finaly just like what i said..what you want..let's face to face talk at police station or consumer affair

Last edited:

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
oh ya!! you got a tying habis that u never realise too,you like to use the symbol
(>>>>) let's check it out

every body can refer to this page:http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=357356

quote from this main page:
173173173 said:
AWARE of FAKE product
My friend brought Universal M3 spoiler through ZeroToHundred.com>>>Seller told my friend that this is ABS quality with stanless steel nuts and so on and bla bla bla>>>

GUESS WHAT?? this is a fake product where the screw lock can even came out from the spoiler and the stainless steel can goes "karat", the quality of the so called ABS spoiler is worse than fibre>>> ABS is something can stand for very high pressure and hardness>>>

My advise, better get fibre than those so called ABS>>> Real ABS quality will not have the "crush" sound when you press on it>>> Just pay RM400 for a fibre M3 spoiler and you will not regret>>> Is just RM100 extra which makes a different from fake ABS>>>

You can also check online to get more information about M3 spoiler or even information about ABS quality spoiler>>>
quote from lowyat.net the forum that selling on RM550 for a used wing:
>>>>> super condition but currently is wrap with CF sticker... not nice at all... so if you want, you need to spray it to your car color or you want to wrap again with CF sticker also can...

It can fit into vios coz is sort of like GT wing thingy....

Just give me a call if you interested...
[snapback]8890629[/snapback]​
your ownself not honest,how you expect ppl to trust you :regular_smile:

Last edited:

Oct 22, 2006
Well, I Pity That Guy Who Brought The Spoiler From You. Think Whatever You Like And Say Whatever You Like.

Is Funny, You Are Selling The Spoiler, Aint You The One Who Show People To Buy Your Spoiler The Photo Of The Material?

Douglas575

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Feb 12, 2006
hey argue no use 1 la..... post up some photo as evidence la....haih....rm300 also argue like politics issue the whole world also know ... rm300 only u tot rm 300 000 mehh.....show some photos let everyone know or satisfied...

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
haayah, kent bro, just ignore this type of ppl ler... losers without anything better to do.

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
Seriously, if his "friend/brother" can afford a car that can travel at 240km/h, he wouldn't be buying a RM300 spoiler...

now I really feel like laughing at him ler... what is his real nick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience