love,hate, anger,forgiveness.....life

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
when your ex-lover get married to some one else.....felt anger,hatred,and suicidal......

when the her(exlover )marriage...turns bad...she comes back to you to look for comfort and to talk...then felt forgiveness,love, and compassionate...

when the exlover leaves her marriage permanently...and comes back to you.....do you give her a second chance....

no no no......no second chance cause she made u lose face when she left u to get married....
this is life.....

mu24

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
mistakes learned from trails and errors bro
chill :)

mu24

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
for free? hehe since when girls are for free :P

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
fstrader said:
when she cums back to u, go ask her fly kite!:D
no heart to tell her that la bro after a person just had a bad divorce.....

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
jeffblazed said:
well bro, she took the chance to be with somebody else for life...she is the one making thew decison to part with you and to be with somebody else....its her choice, its her decision..to be the bad or the good. not to say i am harsh to her, but reality sucks sometimes and by coming back to you as a companion/subsititude , i dont think u deserve that bro.

yes she can cum back to you as a friend and a shoulder to cry on..but not going to the extreme of u getting back to her..sorry bro if i sounded direct but just wanna tell u about bits and pieces of life...ehehehheee:D

i got left many times, partly to blame on both parties...i never get back to any of my ex's or neither they get back to me...becos i told them..u wanna split, then today is the last day..in future dont cum looking for me or even call me....it is harsh but they are the one who say "DEAR I THINK WE GOTTA GO SEPERATE WAYS"....then go seperate ways, i dont care..kl and pj has many roads and many corners..u choose which way u want to go....

sorry ah, very long winded..nothing to do in office ma ehehehhee:D

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
jeffblazed said:
tell her to help you fly your kite.

you gotta be a man, grow some balls, find some hot women who craves for you

not be a subsitute...

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
sometimes a person deserves a second...(despite all you stated above)

ahhh...care for a second break? or was the sentimental times worth it?

your heart knoes it.

this forum isnt exactly the place to seek advise ala Msheart2heart :p

i suppose being firsts love it was the best/worse/cannot forget er....

Note: but in your situation could be different.

QUESTION : was the situation any different then ? was your status better/same/downward then when she choose a different path?

Most girl choose something they call 'stable husband/spouse' but in as many times , they were wrong :eek: :cool:

it takes a man to walk away. a fool to day-dream on.

what are you?

*remember bolded note *

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
fstrader said:
well bro, she took the chance to be with somebody else for life...she is the one making thew decison to part with you and to be with somebody else....its her choice, its her decision..to be the bad or the good. not to say i am harsh to her, but reality sucks sometimes and by coming back to you as a companion/subsititude , i dont think u deserve that bro.

yes she can cum back to you as a friend and a shoulder to cry on..but not going to the extreme of u getting back to her..sorry bro if i sounded direct but just wanna tell u about bits and pieces of life...ehehehheee:D

i got left many times, partly to blame on both parties...i never get back to any of my ex's or neither they get back to me...becos i told them..u wanna split, then today is the last day..in future dont cum looking for me or even call me....it is harsh but they are the one who say "DEAR I THINK WE GOTTA GO SEPERATE WAYS"....then go seperate ways, i dont care..kl and pj has many roads and many corners..u choose which way u want to go....

sorry ah, very long winded..nothing to do in office ma ehehehhee:D
true lah bro....just wondering why all this girls nowdays want to get married so fast...then when marriage screwed up .......cry....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ive seen this spoiler before on the roads in Malaysia.. But ive gone to so many bodywork shop and all say dun have... I really want this spoiler... Its exactly like the GTI spoiler, but it has the R3 logo on the side.. Btw, its fiber or PU material as you can see.. Its not the carbon fibre R3 original.. Tried finding on Google too... Fail... Follow the picture link, shop in the UK... Any shop around selangor?

Picture
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience