loss of boost in ae101 gze

waxer52

Jan 31, 2006
here is my problem. when i'm driving hard i reach 5,500 rpm and my boost guage reads 12psi. at this point it starts to tail off down to about 6 psi. is this the knock sensor retarding the timing or is it the same problem that all gze's have. the car is an ae101 levin with no mods except oversized crank pulley and abv mod.

tan2000_my

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Sgp, JB, Penang
Visit site
waxer52 said:
here is my problem. when i'm driving hard i reach 5,500 rpm and my boost guage reads 12psi. at this point it starts to tail off down to about 6 psi. is this the knock sensor retarding the timing or is it the same problem that all gze's have. the car is an ae101 levin with no mods except oversized crank pulley and abv mod.
Yes.....All ae101 4agze is like that 1.... cos the ecu problem......... my car also is like that......if u want to settle th problem.. u must using stand alone ecu or after market ecu. and the other way is put the extra injector using aic controller........

waxer52

Jan 31, 2006
i live in ireland so what kind of ecu do you recommend. ive looked at microtech digi and megasquirt, but i dont think many people here use them. there not d.i.y kind of people here. how hard is it to install the injector and the aic.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Many doubted the functionality of an OCT and today i am going to show you the proof that an OCT does work.

NOthing to do, so took out the OCT and.. hey! It's heavy.. Shake it a little .. liquid inside apparently!

It works..

So i drained the oil out.. it captured about 100 ml of the PCV blow-by in extremely dark color: drain-out from the OCT

Accidentally spilled it and you can see how dirty it is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience