Looking for Digital Battery Volt Meter......

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Looking For

Looking for Digital Battery Volt Meter......

sorry bro...forget to inform its quite hard for person who dont have electronic/electrical educational background...
but its quite hard also to look for digital voltmeter at RM60-70 price range...or maybe you can pm speedster_jg...last time he selling autogauge digital voltmeter for RM140...

mini clubman DF9818 said:
where can i find it and i wan the cheap cheap wan around rm60~70

hey bro,
it's very hard to find the volt meter that you want.unless you DiY...!!
around RM60-70,i think you just only can buy those 2" gauge volt meter (normal type with yellow light...)adjust your budget higher....because you should know that those thing built with digital....is more expensive.so if normal type is RM70...
couldn't be you want the same thing but built in digital to same price with the normal type....sorry about my language problem but i hope you can understand what am i trying to tell you....adjust your budget higher.
good luck...

mini clubman DF9818 said:
where can i find it and i wan the cheap cheap wan around rm60~70

hey bro,
it's very hard to find the volt meter that you want.unless you DiY...!!
around RM60-70,i think you just only can buy those 2" gauge volt meter (normal type with yellow light...)adjust your budget higher....because you should know that those thing built with digital....is more expensive.so if normal type is RM70...
couldn't be you want the same thing but built in digital to same price with the normal type....sorry about my language problem but i hope you can understand what am i trying to tell you....adjust your budget higher.
good luck...

thankzz frcgrey,

i noe tat digital thing is so expensive so i juz looking got cheap cheap wan at here o not......the auto gauge sell rm140 2" volt meter rite??? n tis kind of thing is hard 2 find n i juz bought a volt meter tat taken out fr the capasitor......n i pasang st my car oledi......i oso wan 2 find the volt meter more coz my fren n my buddy oso wan 2 install it...........

so tell me when u all guyzz go it.....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom