piggy_ivan

Dec 7, 2003
any supercharger sifus out there...
if i'm gonna buy a levin engine w a supercharger,
wat particulars do i hav 2 look out 4?
can u sifus teach me how 2 know whether its in good condition or not.
ur info is very much appreciated. :D

SL_77

Mar 8, 2004
Originally posted by piggy_ivan@Sep 16 2004, 02:09
any supercharger sifus out there...
if i'm gonna buy a levin engine w a supercharger,
wat particulars do i hav 2 look out 4?
can u sifus teach me how 2 know whether its in good condition or not.
ur info is very much appreciated. :D
I try to offer my 2 cents worth of advise as an ex-SC Levin owner.... :)

When you turn/rotate the supercharger pulley, make sure it doesn't have any sound or that means it has a bad bearing.

Cheers.

toyota03

U cannot turn the SC bcoz it is with the belt on. Start the engine ( halfcut) and wait until it warm up, rev it a bit and hear the sound. If rough sound from SC then it might be kong. Check Radiator, oil dipstic, LSD, etc etc etc.

Better still ask ur mech to go together with u..

My lingam opinion..

:)

acbc

KD
* Sorry for hijacking this thread *

Does anyone know which model of Estima has SC? What is the SC model type? Last, where n how much to obtain the SC?

SL_77

Mar 8, 2004
Originally posted by acbc@Sep 16 2004, 22:48
* Sorry for hijacking this thread *

Does anyone know which model of Estima has SC? What is the SC model type? Last, where n how much to obtain the SC?
Not too sure about Estima having a SC but I thought it was a Previa van that's having a SC?

For Toyota original SC units, there is the SC12 and SC14 units. SC12 is from AW11 SC version and AE92/AE101 SC version. SC12 displacement is 1,200cc while SC14 is 1,420cc.

More information can be found at this link - http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/997...erchargers.html

Cheers. :)

MK84

www.mk84.com
Estima with the SC is the 2.4G model if I'm not mistaken. Engine is the 2TZ-FZE inline-4. Some call it Previa, but I think it's the same model/chassis. 3.0 model has 1MZ-FE V6 same as Harrier's.

piggy_ivan

Dec 7, 2003
thx guys... really appreciate all ur advices. well... the problem is i don't know any mechs how r familiar w superchargers. dat's y needed help from u guys.

SL_77

Mar 8, 2004
Originally posted by piggy_ivan@Sep 17 2004, 00:53
thx guys... really appreciate all ur advices. well... the problem is i don't know any mechs how r familiar w superchargers. dat's y needed help from u guys.
You're welcome man. :)

Hello SIFU's...:wavey:
I am concern and wondering will the EK9 Type R Steering fit CRV First Generation ?
Because this morning I went out to see someone who selling their Honda EK9 Type R Steering Wheel...
At last I ended up cancel our dealing because he also not sure if the EK9 Type R Steering will fit into My Car...

But recently when I was looking for this steering on internet...I saw there's someone selling it and state on his sale thread that it will fit on CRV!!!
And also I looked up...