Lenso 15 inch (with pics)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Lenso 15 inch (with pics)

pm me last price.....any dent ?

all 4 pieces has no dents, as said,its in tip top cond.wil get back to u guys shortly on pcd and offset.For potential buyers im located in subang jaya/sunway area.

Does it comes with the Center Cap?

Offset and PCD pls.

Thanks

Last edited:
that onw is lenso maglite..maglite is exclusively pcd100 only.. offset 40 or 38 if not mistaken

the seller gone missing lioa is it? cant even get thru his hp....funny...

Guys who actually is really interested, should have called.

But just for you guys' information, the set was sold on the same day of the posting, and i ain't the person who bought it, i just happened to call 1 minute too late as he just agree to sell to the person who called right before me! Argh! The irony.

And FYI, Lenso Maglite 15" only comes in 7" width and +40mm offset. :_:

Last edited:
GRexer said:
Guys who actually is really interested, should have called.

But just for you guys' information, the set was sold on the same day of the posting, and i ain't the person who bought it, i just happened to call 1 minute too late as he just agree to sell to the person who called right before me! Argh! The irony.

And FYI, Lenso Maglite 15" only comes in 7" width and +40mm offset. :_:

Thanks GRexer,very sorry guys for the late reply, was deprived of the net for a few good days, now trying to pinjam a digi cam to post up my other sets of rims for sale.one is a 17' another is a 15 '.GRexer,if you're interested, as promised u'll have the first crack:regular_smile:.But for now pls bare wit me while i secure the cam.

Hahahaha SOLD to me.. At rm450. Anyway PCD is 100, Offset 40, 15X JJ X7. Thanks bro good deal...

dididada said:
Thanks GRexer,very sorry guys for the late reply, was deprived of the net for a few good days, now trying to pinjam a digi cam to post up my other sets of rims for sale.one is a 17' another is a 15 '.GRexer,if you're interested, as promised u'll have the first crack:regular_smile:.But for now pls bare wit me while i secure the cam.

Sure, just SMS me or gimme a call when you've got the cam :shades_smile: Or maybe i could just go find you and check them out while also taking the pics for you as well.

bro, was wondering if u still hav the rims.. any new stocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom