LE club`

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

LE20V

Known Member
May 5, 2006
Deepdish rim support ! from 2 year ago i want to buy deepdish rim . but so expensive and need to change d pcd hole. if we buy together can get discount mayb
bro, where can i find those FR deepdish rims? im looking for those rims too... wanna buy 16'' one, roughly how much? this is the panasport rims, the deepestdish rims i'd saw, dun think got ppl sell at malaysia...

Last edited:

andrewleec2

500 RPM
Dec 30, 2004
Kajang,Selangor
www.friendster.com
bro, where can i find those FR deepdish rims? im looking for those rims too... wanna buy 16'' one, roughly how much? this is the panasport rims, the deepestdish rims i'd saw, dun think got ppl sell at malaysia...
LE20v, look for our taiko Tctho...I think he has what you need. If you don't mind the price there is a place in Klang (known to be costly), not too sure what is the name but it is some where around Naza Klang and JJ Bukit Raja...They have all the old school rims, you name it they have it therefore you got to also pay the price they name...lolz...:banghead:

LE20V

Known Member
May 5, 2006
LE20v, look for our taiko Tctho...I think he has what you need. If you don't mind the price there is a place in Klang (known to be costly), not too sure what is the name but it is some where around Naza Klang and JJ Bukit Raja...They have all the old school rims, you name it they have it therefore you got to also pay the price they name...lolz...:banghead:
ya, i knew tat place, kazuto garage, btw, din saw the rims i wan... thanks...

andrewleec2

500 RPM
Dec 30, 2004
Kajang,Selangor
www.friendster.com
then try other shops which are in Kapar, meru and the road on the way to Rantau Panjang Klang. Last resort is Bukit Kemuning..

4LE

Known Member
Dec 23, 2005
LE20V

Yalo, wat andrel say is right, at p.klang.the garage name i forget oledy, bcoz is few year ago.. mayb ask ae82gt, he stay area there. u want 16inch, then good luck to u, bcoz the tyre "kao-kao" expensive. i think 4 new tyre can buy another 1 h/cut, i guess la..

boode

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
hehehe..so wnt to usd deep dish od d LE member ah..very nice indeed..put aiya d $$$..:)

AE82GT

Apr 17, 2004
Klang Valley
Visit site
15" rim on Toyota is just nice...tyres can find anytime...if u want 16" either goto kazuto garage...if not kedai papan lor.....deepdish rim really look nice on LE...

mcfurby

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2005
not 15" la....is 19" max for LE....
andrew tried with his LE with 19" b4.....

mcfurby

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2005
cheras at TT okok only....but on the way to cheras TT....tats the best part....mauhahaha.....
u should ask jabba,4LE,lilyz,andrew,eztech2 and boy4agze....their car is fast....they were playing together....my car slow...cant c them at all...damn...i was burn by all thier LE....

4LE

Known Member
Dec 23, 2005
Ae82Gt
u trust wat Pre Mc say ?? j20v,boy, EzT, Andr, they sure going fast lor. But Pre Mc crazy drive, all d way play wif NEO and Camry. izzit slow ? is only me drive slowly. u pernah sit beside me, u know i how to drive, right ?

Andrew
U want d pic right ? i will gif u later .

mcfurby

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2005
wtf? are u kidding me? i play with neo n camry....they are high end car....my car? cock la..everyone in the forum....i drive so slow....kanina....next time i go my self liao....later u all race race, i dont wanna follow.

4LE

Known Member
Dec 23, 2005
Pre mc
u always pandai/pura-pura tipu kita...who hv going tat 9, all know how "slow" u drive.. :>

mcfurby

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2005
i whr got pura pura la....if i'm fast den u guys will never get to follow me liao lo. the neo , u should know he damn lc...den he drive so slow...even kancil can get him la.....den camry is tat he too lc also....horn kao me n boy....tats y i tak puas hati only chase kao him n horn kao him. i drive damn slow only.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Salam/Hi.

Would like to enquire solution for my camry 2.4 yr 2002 model.
I have been experiencing a problem n i hope someone could help point me out the solution.

Problem usually when i start the car. I accelerate the pedal but the car doesnt immediately move, however the rpm increases and then suddenly after few seconds it jerks and moves..
i assume the jerk is due to high rpm, but WHY do i experience late respond from the car?

Please also point out any reliable workshop that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience