KOC-Kancil Owners Club ( Members Car Photos )

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

initial_drifter

Known Member
To all KOC's members . Please show your Kancil's photo . Tonight i will show mine . :shades_smile:

u show off 1st, other will follow

m3..ur rim look very big..btw nice car..keep it up

**anyone know how to get a brand new oem kancil absorber+spring.or anyone have second hand wif very tiptop cond to let go..pls sms or call me at 0132359377...

bro noz...nice car...
standard????hehe...standard L2s....

kcar850 said:
m3..ur rim look very big..btw nice car..keep it up

**anyone know how to get a brand new oem kancil absorber+spring.or anyone have second hand wif very tiptop cond to let go..pls sms or call me at 0132359377...

thanx bro. the rim is 15".

m3 power said:
wow..nice car

is it ok u lowered ur kancil?Do u change the absorber too?cause mine is lowered using sport spring..and now my kancil become like in a boat,i feel every bump/"bentuk" road...any ideas?

and at the back is worse...everytime the road is not ok..it's jumping..

blues03 said:
wow..nice car

is it ok u lowered ur kancil?Do u change the absorber too?cause mine is lowered using sport spring..and now my kancil become like in a boat,i feel every bump/"bentuk" road...any ideas?

and at the back is worse...everytime the road is not ok..it's jumping..

thanx bro. i oso use stock abs but now change to gab sport abs short stroke. highly reccomended the abs. very comfort. no bumpy. stock abs is bumpy if using with sport spring.stock abs is design for standard spring only. change to sport abs la bro. setel ur bumpy prob.

how much is gab sport ABS?include the labor fee

so i can stick with my sport spring?(no need to change again)just change the abs and everything will fine?

blues03 said:
how much is gab sport ABS?include the labor fee

so i can stick with my sport spring?(no need to change again)just change the abs and everything will fine?

i get 700 inc labour n allignment n stuff. market price around that price la. not inc labour. labour 80-120. depend on shop. ask for sport abs short stroke type. its for sport spring. yes u can stick with ur sport spring bkos the abs is design for sport spring. will b no problemo. everything will b ok. bumpy no more. gud luck mate.:shades_smile:

Do you change a set of them?I mean the rear and front?

Thx for the info..:-D

haii....im epin from banting selangor....just a few minutes join thus club.... this is my car.... but this pic was taken around november....new pic also in my camera...wait for the new modification...
bodykitA.jpg

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom